Chapter one-new year

Maka walked down the hallway searching for a familiar face or even head, when she finally saw one. "hey soul!" Maka screamed to her friend. he turned around and smiled. "hey maka how have you been?" Soul said with his hands in his pocket lazily. maka grabbed soul's neck and hugged him, making them both fall over. "maka calm down!" Soul said as a chuck escaped his lips. "sorry I just feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Maka said fixing her plaid mini skirt.
Just then black star and tsubaki walked up. "Hey soul" Black star said looking at him on the floor. "um soul what are you doing on the floor if I might ask?" Tsubaki said shyly. at that soul quickly got up and stood next to maka. "I fell..."
Soul mumbled blushing a little "how was your guys summer?" He said quickly wanting to change the topic.
"It was amazing me and tsu went to Rome on a mission and when the man saw how we defeated them he let us stay for free!" Black star told them standing in a godly pose. "well did you surpass god?" Maka budded in.
Tsubaki automatically blushed at that.
Black star smiled "you could say that"
Soul and maka stood their with their mouths hanging to the ground. "you guys...." maka couldn't finish the sentence so soul finished for her.
"Had sex?"
Black star's smile widened from ear to ear. "we should uh... get to uh... Class." and with that maka and soul turned away and walked into homeroom.
While they were waiting for professor stein to come in soul and maka started to talk
"Hey so this year do you want to get an apartment together? since we practically lived at each other's houses last year." Maka asked soul as he tried to take a nap. but that comment woke him up usually he'd just answer with his eyes closed but this made him sit up and answer. "sure sounds good." he replied
*Later that day*
When Professor stein walked into the class room he found everyone asleep. tsubaki leaning against black star, soul laying down on the table with maka laying her head down on his stomach. He slammed the door closed and that woke everyone up, tsubaki jumped up while black star just slowly rose from his to stretch mumbling "you can't scare a god"
Then there was maka and soul, had fallen on maka who had been pushed out of her seat. Even though they both laughed they quickly got up with rage.
"What the hell stein?!" Maka screamed at her teacher. "yeah where the hell have you been?"
Stein chuckled, "don't get your soul in a twist, your just angry because you fell on each other." at that soul and maka sat down blushing. " well it seems that we don't have that much time left I guess we'll start tomorrow. class dismissed." and stein walked right out of the classroom. soul, maka, tsubaki, and black star sat there dumb folded staring at the door thinking it was a trick, but when he didn't come back for 10 minutes other students started to leave so they decided to go to.
*maka's POV*
"Soul come on we have to find an apartment!" Maka said tugging at soul's arm. " maka relax we'll find one, there's no hurry!" Maka sat down and pouted until soul sighed. "ok let's go." Soul said half pouting himself.
"YAAAAAH!!!" Maka screamed laughing and noting how cute soul looked when he was pouty.
They had finally found one around 4 that day " ugh finally that took forever!" Soul whined. "oh don't be so whiney soul! We can bring all of our stuff in tomorrow and get settled in if you want." maka said shutting the door and locking it. "sounds good! Now let's go get something to eat I'm starving!" He licked his lips at the thought of food.
"Yeah I agree let's go to long horns or something!" Maka giggled
After they ate they said their goodbyes and went off to their parents house to stay there for the night. maka started walking home when she heard something in the woods. She went to investigate when she heard sobs and and hurried her search.
When she found her target she stopped in her tracks as the tear soaked face looked up at her in surprise.
" m Maka?" Tsubaki said between sobs.
"Tsubaki? What's wrong? Is everything ok?!" Maka rushed to her friends side wiping the tears from her eyes getting a sad smile from her.
"Remember how black star said we did it?" Maka's face went serious "tsubaki did he force you into..." "what no!!? No black star's not like that! Maka trust me I did it willingly!" Maka relaxed after hearing that then adding softly. "then what's wrong?"
"I think I'm pregnant!" Tsubaki answered throwing herself into her friends lap starting to cry. they sat there for about an hour until tsubaki calmed down and maka told her to come home with her since it was a Friday and they had tomorrow off.
"I don't want to be a hassle." tsubaki told her friend. maka turned around with a gentle look to her face. "tsubaki it's fine, I swear my dad won't mind, but first we're going to walmart and getting a pregnancy test; to see if your actually pregnant. Then we're going to hang out all night. and tomorrow your going to tell black star your worries alright?"
tsubaki nodded with a little doubt and worry in her eyes.
"Good now let's go!" Maka grabbed tsubaki's arm and pulled her towards the door to walmart. if she is pregnant black star better help her! Maka told herself looking at tsubaki throw junk food into their cart.