Tsubakis star's

Maka's POV still
"It's a boy!" Tsubaki came in on her bed holding a baby. "maka soul!! Id like you to meet blue star!" Tsubaki looked really tired but seemed happy.
"Tsubaki congrats!" I said
"Maka? Where are you?" She looked around the room till I raised my hand. "we sat on the floor. and I'm laying on soul..." I got off soul and he got up to help me off the ground.
"OMG OMG OMG!!!" I squeaked as I saw little blue. "he's adorable!!! I love the name!! Can I hold him!" Tsubaki held him and looked at me "if you sit down!"
"Ok I can deal with that!!" I sat on the side of her bed and took her little piece of heaven in my arms. I then realized an annoying figure wasn't in the room. "hey where's black star?" I asked still looking down at blue. "he went home to get some stuff he'll be back. oh stein said he wanted to see you maka!" "Huh what does he want me for!?" I asked backing away
"He wants to check on..." she didn't know the names of my babies.
"Oh Asuna and lisbeth." I answered
"Oh those are adorable names!" I started towards the door.
"I'm gonna go ahead and go to steins so I can Hang out with you for the rest of the day!! Bye see you later!!" "Ok maka!! Bye!" Soul and tsubaki waved me off as I handed tsubaki blue.
I walked into steins office and he looked at me for a couple minutes then finally Spoke.
"Hello maka, don't worry I just want to check up on the girls alright? Now lay down on the table and-" I cut him off "I know how this works professor." he looked surprised. "ok then let's get started.
"Well is everything ok?" I asked as I wiped the goop from my stomach. he looked at the screen then back at me. "yes maka everything's perfect in fact I'm taking you off bed rest." he started writing something down as I sat there dumbfounded. "excuse me?"
"There is no evidence showing that you ever even fell in the first place. so there's no need for you to be on bed rest. You can go back to tsubaki's room now! bye" "yeah bye...." I walked back to tsubaki's room to find black star there now holding blue star proudly. I put on my best smile and walked in, there was no need tell them now it was tsubaki's day! She had just given birth not me! I thought to myself.
"Hey tsu!!"
"Maka how'd it go is everything ok?" "Yeah how's lisbeth and Asuna?" Black star budded in the conversation while I sat down next to soul.
"Oh nothing's changed. same old stuff!" I told them
"Excuse me tsubaki? We need to take your baby back to make sure everything's ok." a nurse had came in and was walking towards black star and blue star. "oh ok." Tsubaki answered tiredly. black star hesitantly gave over his son and sat his chair closer to tsubaki. "we're gonna go so you can get some rest tsu, but we'll be back tomorrow." soul kissed tsubaki's forehead and did a handshake thing with black star as I hugged tsubaki and did the same for black star. "congrats black star!" I said as we went home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This ones a little shorter, I had a lot of fun writing it, anyway hope you like it!! Also I'm gonna be writing some chapters at the same time and then stop posting for a while then doing it again and stuff.
Don't judge me. c: bye bye