Chapter 16~ kids back

Maka's POV

I was in the living room watching tv when there was a knock on the door, I went to the door and slowly opened it, to show kid, Liz, and patty standing together.

I opened it and patty automatically hugged me tight around the waist.
I giggled "patty be careful you'll pop the baby!" After I said that she jumped off looking like she had murdered someone.

"I-I'm sorry baby!" She muttered hiding behind Liz. "hey Liz how have you guys been? We haven't heard anything from you guys in forever." I said hugging Liz now. I looked behind her and saw the person who had told me about having the new twins.

"Kid!? What're you doing here!?? What do you want?!" I screamed. "maka. . . listen to me, I'm better now! I-I got help!" Kid stuttered looking at me apologetically. I was getting ready to say something when asuna and lisbeth came running into the living room screaming.

"What did I tell you about playing monster grab in the house kids?" I said sternly looking down at my three kids. "ah come on maka! It's just a game!" Soul got off his knees and pecked my cheek noticing liz,patty, and kid.

"Girls go play in your room okay?" I said kissing each of them on the head. They left us alone running back to their room. "so your outta rehab finally I see." soul shock kid's hand happily.

"Yes, I'm better now." kid replied with his usual poker face. "still OCD but not insane anymore. . ." Liz added sarcastically.

Kid glared at Liz before looking at my stomach "maka I-" I cut him off "its fine kid, really. you were sick. That's all." I smiled At him which seemed to calm him down some.

"Are they boys or girls?" Kid asked after a moment of silence. Soul gave me a funny look, which I returned. "how'd you know I was having twins?" I asked a little creeped out.

"I can see three souls in your body. So one has to be yours, and the two are the babies. Quite simple really." kid answered smugly.

"Oh, well in that case two boys." soul answered before i could even try. "what are you going to name them?!?" Patty asked bouncing up and down. "patty calm down!" Liz hissed causing patty to sulk on the couch. "we're going to name them gray and Loke, patty" I answered chuckling.

Kid's phone rang and he looked down at it, "we must go, my father needs us for something. It was good to see you though. Good luck tomorrow." kid said standing up and walking out with Liz and patty.

"How'd he know that we were going to the hospital tomorrow?" Soul asked with a hint of anger.

"He probably just meant in general with gray and loke." I shrugged "let's go get the babies tucked in."

***after the girls were asleep***

Soul and I laid in our bed cuddling when a sudden pain shot through my stomach "soul..." I felt a wetness in the covers. "I think they're coming..."

Soul heard those words and pretty much flew out of bed grabbing my bag and the two bags for the girls. he loaded me into our van then went back up to get the girls. When he came back I saw he had my two sleeping babies in his arms.

He put them into their car seats and buckled them up climbing into the front and driving towards the hospital.
***at the hospital***
We quickly got into a room where their was an extra bed for a patient but it was empty so soul put the girls in it to go back to sleep. Not long after doctor stein came in with a nurse or two. "it's time for these two maka." soul hugged me and kissed me before watching me leave. "I'll see you when I get our boys soul."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: first off sorry for not updating for so long!!! Second I hope you liked this chapter!! Next one the boys gray and loke (yes I used from the show fairy tail) will be in the world!! And then the book will end like two or three chapters after that sadly! I'll try updating more quickly I swear! Bye for now!
~DTK