Going home

IK this chapter might suck but here ya go anyway...Thanks to you guys who actually care
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maka's POV
"HUH SOUL?!? WHERE AM I SOMEONE HELP!" I sat up looking around a dark room. I think I'm in a hospital room? I'm not sure. so I just laid back down and went to sleep.
I woke up to a light in the room and then saw soul and tsubaki siting across the room talking.
"S soul?" I muttered, I felt so weak.
"Maka?! Your awake!" Soul ran over to my bed followed by tsubaki. "I'm gonna get a nurse!!" Tsubaki ran out into the hallway then came back a few minutes later with a nurse.
"Ms.albarn are you alright? How are you feeling?" She asked checking the screen by my bed.
I looked down touch my stomach but it was flat. I remembered that I had given birth. "WHERE ARE LISBETH AND ASUNA?!?" I tried to sit up but soul held me down.
"It's ok! Their in the other room with some nurses!" I relaxed at his words. "how long have I been out?" I finally broke the silence.
Tsubaki and soul exchanged looks then soul spoke "three hours." he had a saddened look.
"You gave us quite a scare ms.albarn! But looks like your making an amazing recovery! You'll be able to go home in about a day!" The nurse happily said
"Can- can I see my babies?" I asked her shyly
"Yes of course!! Let me go get them!" She walked out.
I turned to soul who had laid his head next to my stomach on my bed. "soul are you ok?" I sat my hand on his head playing with his hair.
"Yeah, I'm just glad your ok! Their beautiful ya know." he told me wiping away a tear.
"It's ok. I'm not going any where I'm staying here with you." I told him softly.
Before he could respond the nurse came in with two cribs that were clear and had clip boards on each end. then a pink name tag at the top of it saying "asuna" on one and "lisbeth" on the other.
"These are them?" I felt my Eyes start to water.
"Yes." soul picked up one and placed it in my arms then picked up the other one rocking her gently in his arms. "which one am I holding?" All I could do was smile at the little piece if heaven.
"Your holding lisbeth, I'm holding asuna." he laid her back into her bed and went over to tsubaki. "hey why don't you go home and get some rest. plus I think black star is gonna need your help with little blue." he hugged her goodbye then she came over and hugged me, kissed the babies and left the room.
"Hey what time is it soul?" I asked still staring down at the now sleeping angel
" Around 12 why?" He was looking at asuna.
"Will you out her in her crib? I want to get some sleep so I can be rested for tomorrow." I leaned lisbeth towards him and he took her then kissed my forhead and started to walk over to the chair he had been sitting in before. I grabbed his wrist and padded the bed as I scooted over some, he laid next to me and we fell asleep.
*the next morning, still maka's POV.*
I woke up to see soul running his thumb over my forehead.
"Ready to go home?" He asked in a deep morning voice.
I shook my head yes and he got up, he threw me some clothes and helped me out of bed to get dressed.
"Can we dress them in the outfits we bought them?" I asked picking up lisbeth. "Yeah I don't see why not. the doctor realized you an hour or two ago but you were sleeping so well I let you sleep. he smiled a toothy grin at me flashing his shark like teeth.
We dressed lisbeth in a pink dress that had butterflies on it and dressed asuna in a pink assassin dress that had stripes on it.
"Let's go home!" I told soul as I picked up lisbeth's car seat thing and he picked up asuna's.
"It's time to see your new home!" I told the girls.
We put them on each side of the windows asuna on the left and lisbeth on the right.
I got in the front and soul started driving home.
"Should we put them to bed when we get inside or?" I asked as we got them out. "We should try to feed them first." he told me surprisingly mature
"Ok"
We feed them and out them to bed then we went and laid down in our bed. "I guess it's official now huh." soul put his arm under my neck and I cuddled up to him.
"What's official?" I asked him
"Our family's started. and we're finally home.
I drifted off to sleep yet again and only assumed that soul had to.
I guess he was right, we were home and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IK this is a really long chapter but I thought it was pretty good, thanks for reading it!!! Bye bye!!