The doctor's vist

Hi guys it's my first time writing one of these story's so please tell me what y'all think and if you have any suggestions then tell me!! P.S. Sorry if it's really bad!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day maka and soul woke up and started to get ready to go to the doctors to check to make sure everything was ok, when soul heard a scream from the bathroom.
"MAKA?!" Soul screamed opening the door to see his girlfriend in her bra and underwear staring at the mirror. "what's wrong??" Soul persisted. "I've gained 10 pounds!!" She replied. soul sighed kissed her forehead and said she looked fine and told her to finish getting ready.
*souls POV*
"Maka let's go we're gonna be late!" I screamed at maka from the living room. "hold on soul I'm almost ready!" She sounded irritated. "Come on you look fine!" I tried to convince her.
She walked out in a pair of blue jeans and a DWMA t-shirt with hair laying on her shoulders , "see you look fine!" I told her grabbing her petite waist. "I know" she said teasing him with a kiss before walking away and getting on my bike.
When we got to the doctors office there wasn't a lot of people there so we got called back almost instantly. "maka Albarn?" The nurse called her name. "Hm" I grabbed maka's hand and pulled her out of her book. "ok ok I'm coming!"she snatched her book back angrily.
Once inside the office they wanted to do a ultrasound to see if they could tell the gender and age of the baby. "alright maka please lift your shirt up some an tuck These towels under your pants and shirt so the liquid won't get on them." the doctor said very polity.
Maka did so and I watched the screen as it turned black with white flurries everywhere. "can you see anything so far?" I asked nervously. "yes shes farther into this then we thought, and more then we thought." the doctor never lifting her gaze off the screen. "more?" I repeated
"Yes congratulations your having twins. I can't tell the genders yet but I know that there's two!" The doctor shook maka's hand then mine. grabbed a few towels so maka could wipe the liquid off her stomach and left so she could get some paper work or give them some time alone.
I had just sat there dumbfounded, "twins?" I looked up at maka who was wiping the liquid off in silence. "I'm sorry soul." she finally said. I looked up while I tried to figure out why she was saying sorry. "why are you sorry?" I grabbed her hand as to comfort her.
"I'm the one who pressured you to have sex with me, it's my fault we're in this situation." she looked down at her lap. both anger and confusion flooded through my mind, "it's just as my fault as yours maka, and I you think I'm going to leave you..." I couldn't even think about it. leaving her would kill me.
She looked up at me as her emerald eyes met my crimson ones, as tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. "soul..." I interrupted her. "maka I love you! And I plan on being there for you and the babies ok end of story!" I said it a bit louder then I had meant to but she started to smile a little bit.
"Thanks soul, I'm sorry I doubted you." she hugged me and I hugged her back trying to prove if never let her go... not In a million years.
*maka's POV*
He hugged me and I got up so we could talk to the doctors front desk to fill out any paper work and get more information, "so we're having twins I know that, but how far am I?" I asked the lady who had down the ultra sound. "oh I'm sorry I thought I told you! Silly me! Your 1 month into the pregnancy!" She smiled softly then handed me some paper work to fill out.
When we got home we just sat and watched tv then ordered a large pizza but before we went to bed we talked a little. "so if we're gonna have a kid...uh I mean kids we need a nursery so one of us is gonna have to give up one of our rooms and then turn that room into a nursery or get a different house or something." soul turned to look down at me after turning off the tv.
"Yeah we're gonna have to figure out something."