Chapter 14~ four

I know I'm moving this story along really quickly, but I thing it'd be boring if I wrote everything that happened while asuna and lisbeth were babies!! Sorry!!
********************************
*maka's POV*
I was awakened by a little Hand on my side, I opened my eyes to see a teary eyed lisbeth. i automatically sat up and pulled her into a hug, "honey what's wrong?" I ask her concerned, wait how'd she get out of her crib? Maka! Concentrate your baby is crying!! I mentally maka chopped myself.
She sniffled then looked up at me. "I had a bad dream!" She told me
"Oh honey! What was it about?" I ask running my hand down her white and blonde hair, she looked at me again. "you and daddy got killed by a bad man!! He had pink hair like me mommy!! C-could I have killed you and dadd-" I cut her off
"No honey never You'd never kill mommy or daddy!!" I told her before standing up, walking her to bed. I kissed her head tucked her in and started walking back to my room when I heard something in my room ruffle around a bit.
"Soul?" I ask walking in. there I see crona on top of a struggling soul holding a knife. "what the?" I run over to soul and push crona off taking the knife and shoving it in his face. "what the hell do you think your doing?!" I half screamed.
"I-I'm sorry maka!!" He started crying. "what the hell crona?!" Soul yelled at him. My bangs covered my eyes casting a shadow over my face. "go check on the girls soul."
At first he looks at me curiously then walks away hesitantly.
"You better tell me what the hell your doing breaking into my house and why you tried killing my boyfriend!" I tell him calming.
He starts laughing evilly. shit it's ragnarok(a/n so so so sorry if that's not how you spell it!!) "well doll I didn't want soul to have 4 kids when mr.shit head over here can't even get a girlfriend!" He tells me laughing. "what are you talking about? We only have 2 kids!" I tell me pushing the knife against his throat, he points to my stomach laughing. shit am I.... no he's lying.... he's always had it out for soul... he's hated him..... soul barges in with a phone in his hand, "the cops are on their way."he says then leaves, I'm guessing to the girls room.

*******10 minutes later*******
Still maka's POV
I sat there with the knife against crona/ragnarok's neck for 10 minutes then the cops showed up and took him away. they got our statements then left finally. that's when soul started asking questions. "what hell did he mean?" He asked me. "Whatta talking about?" I ask him laying down in bed. "he practically said you were pregnant maka!" He shouted at me.
"He could've been lying!! How the hell am I supposed to know if he's just messing with me or not?! I'll get a test tomorrow! Ok goodnight!" I yelled as loud as I could the rolled over and went to sleep.
*******the next morning*******
I sat up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I followed the aroma to the kitchen then saw asuna and lisbeth eating peacefully at the table with soul, there was a plate next to his. I kissed my babies heads then sat down next to soul to eat. He looked up at me with a smirk on his face, not his signature one but a smirk "how about a picnic in the park today maka?" He asks me. I stare at him confused then he points with his eyes over at the girls who were watching us. "oh I think that's an amazing idea soul!" I looked at the girls and pretended to start whispering while pointing at them, "but should we take asuna and lisbeth?" I ask soul.
They both jump up and down screaming "YES TAKE US WE'LL BE GOOD WE PROMISE!!!"
We both start laughing. "well finish breakfast and we'll go dumplings." he tells them going to their room, probably to pick out their outfits, I follow him knowing he'll pick out the wrong stuff.
When I walk in I see him already picking out a pair of shoes for them to wear. dang he's gotten good at this 'dad' thing. I walk over to him and hug him from behind. "can you handle the girls by yourself?" I ask through his shirt.
"Yeah why?" He asks me
"Because I want to go to tsubaki's today and talk with her and stuff." he turns around to look at me putting his hands on my waist. "I'm sorry about last night. I was just worried and scared." he tells me pulling me into a hug.
"It's ok!" I snuggle into his shirt.
I break our hug and go out to tell the girls that they'll have a daddy day, when I find kid holding them, I panic I run towards them and rip them away from his grasp. "what the hell are you doing here?!" I said through gritted teeth. "what's wrong maka? It's just me? We've been friends for years!" He steps closer and I step back. "no your supposed to be in jail! You were taken over by madness!" I Scream at him.
He looks down at my stomach. "so crona wasn't lying you really are pregnant again!" He laughs.
"What're you talking about??!" I command.
"Wow i guess your soul perception has gotten rusty!! Haven't you noticed the two new soul's?" He frowns at me. "you really didn't know did you?"
I push asuna and lisbeth into their room.
I use my soul perception..... he was right I am pregnant and with twins!! Again!!
********************************
Ok I know this is confusing but they are Meisters and weapons they just don't do stuff like that anymore and I didn't include that part in the beginning of the story!! I'm really sorry but forgive me this is my first story!!! Also asuna practically has white hair with blonde highlights and lisbeth has blonde hair with white highlights.
~kid