The best days

It'd been two days since that party and everything had seemed well until kid finally showed up with Liz and patty. "Oi kid where have you been?" Soul asked when no one else would
"We had a mission took a while to finish." he said plainly
Liz whispered something in kids ear then he said "we'll be right back we have to do something"
"Hey patty what's up with those two?" Maka asked while patty sat down
"Oh nothing their just going to the bathroom or a closet!" She giggled
Soul nearly chocked on his water.
"Pardon?" "Their a couple now duhhhhhhh!!" Patty raised a brow "can't you guys notice?"
"I guess not" soul thought to himself
After lunch everyone said goodbye and went their separate ways. after a good distance away maka grabbed soul's hand an started pulling him towards their apartment faster. "come on hurry up!!" She was clearly in a rush. "Why? What's gotten you in such a rush?" Soul answered pulling her back.
She looked at him smirking "that's a surprise." and with that she started running towards their apartment, soul trying to keep up. "maka slow down! He screamed at her.
Last one there's a kishin!!" She screamed back.
When they got to the apartment maka disappeared into her room. "what are you doing maka?" He said in between gasps for air. "wait and see" she stuck her head out of the door before shutting the door again.
About 5 minutes later she came out with nothing but his shirt on. he was laying on the couch when he realized her presence. she started walking towards him. "what are yo-" "shhhh" she cut him off. she made him lay down and sat on his crouch. "maka?" He started before she started to grind on him making him stop talking and watch her move her hips back in forth In his shirt. he stopped her as he threw her under him so he could kiss her. her legs went over him so her feet were resting on his lower back.
She moaned as he started to grind against her. she took off his shirt then shoved her hands down his pants feeling his hardening stick. she took his pants off next then his boxers. "your turn" he said breathing heavily. he then started kissing her neck again while slipping off the t-shirt. then he started to kiss her while unclipping her bra.
She took off her bra off without stopping the hot kissing between the two. then soul started feeling up her legs starting at her knee. his hand slipped in between her legs and she smiled during the kissing. as jerked back sat down on the floor waiting for soul to get into a sitting position, when he did she quickly jerked him off throwing her hands violently up and down. then licked it as he moaned her name.
His hand rested on her head pushing it up and down gently but with a little bit of force. After a while she got up sitting on the couch spreading her legs waiting for him to catch on. it didn't take him long because as soon as he saw what she was doing he placed his head right in between her and starting licking her clit. "OHHH soul..." She moaned over and over.
He then moved her down some and looked at her "do you want to continue?" He asked her she nodded her head as she bit her lower lip. he then slowly put his cock in her making her cringe a little. "are you ok? Do you want to stop?" He asked her
" Nope" she smirked.
He then shoved it back in and starting to hump her slowly then picking up the pace. "So-soul!" She screamed and moaned and he started to go faster till he got tired, and he laid down next to her. they were both breathing hard trying to catch their breath he turned and faced her "let's go to bed." without even waiting for a response soul picked up maka and held her to where he legs were on each side of his stomach and she had her legs criss-crossed around his back. And her arms were around his neck.
They laid down and maka sat on him and grinding him for a few minutes before he said something. "maka... I'm.... gonna.... cum...." but she continued anyway letting the liquid penetrate her body then laid down to go to sleep. she was satisfied now.
The next morning she dressed in one of his shirts again and went to make breakfast, not long after that soul came in. "morning sunshine." he said sitting down in his sweatpants. "Morning bed head!" Maka saw soul try and fix his hair but messed it all up when she sat Down his plate of French toast.
He pulled her back for a kiss but got more then expected, she had fallen onto his lap, once she recovered from the fall she moved her legs to be positioned on each side of his stomach. then continued to make out with him. then got up to go eat. "I guess we're gonna skip classes today huh?" Soul watched maka tense up. "crap I have to ge.." "one day isn't going to hurt you!" Soul told her grabbing her waist.
Maka smirked "fine but just this once!" She told him before cleaving to take a shower
"What a good day." soul thought to himself watching maka leave to take her shower.