The new car

Soul's POV
"Do we have to?" I asked maka whining. "yes" she replied plainly.
"Bu-" she cut me off "your the one who did this to me remember?" She pointed to her stomach. "no I didn't your the one who started it!" I sat down childishly and pouted.
"Why are you being so whiny? Your not losing your motorcycle?!" Maka dragged me by my wrist.
"We don't have to get a van do we?" I asked as I pulled her around.
" No but we can't ride around with two girls on a motorcycle!" I could tell I was starting to annoy her.
" Oh ok fine Ill help pick a car out!!" I finally gave in. mainly because I didn't want to get maka chopped.
"Yaaaaaahh!!! How about this one?" She pointed to a sliver Toyota Camry that had a touch screen on it and it had a lot of space. it wasn't that bad on gas mileage either...plus since the DWMA was paying for the car it was perfect. "It's prefect!" I almost shouted.
"YAHHH we have our new car!!" Maka grabbed my neck and I waved my hand for the salesmen to come over. "yes have you found a car yet?" The man said. "Yes we'd like this one. i held onto maka's waist as she giggled and jumped up a little. "how will you be paying?" "Oh hold on sorry" maka went to the window of the car and breathed on it so she could write something. "42-42-564 when ever you may want knock on deaths door." maka chanted.
"oi lord death we found one we liked!" I told the god of death. "alright put the salesmen on the phone-er mirror or whatever!" Lord death seemed his Usual cheery self.
The salesmen walked up to the car and bowed slightly "excuse me lord death do forgive me! I didn't know these were the students you were sending to me!" He said panicking
"It's ok I'll make sure to send the money over from the DWMA!! Bye and soul, maka please enjoy your new car!!! Bye bye byie!!" Lord death could be annoying sometimes geez.
"Here are you keys! Please come again!" The salesmen waved us off as we got in me in the drivers seat and maka in the passenger seat.
"OMG I can't believe we just got a new car!!!" Maka was happier then usual.
"Let's go home!" I told her starting the car and finding a station that played cool music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if I didn't portray lord death as I should I did try!!
Anyway death the kid is gonna be in the next chapter YAHHH!!! Bye bye hehe
~kid