Redecorating

First off I wanna say that I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days (for those of you who care) second I'm sorry bout the last chapter didn't like I how wrote that at all lol thanks for those of you who actually read it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8ish months later
Maka's POV
"Soooooul!!!!!" I screamed after dropping my phone.
"Maka! Are you alright?!whats wrong?!" Soul ran into the room from our kitchen.
"Tsubaki's water broke! We need to go to the hospital now!!" I grabbed my jacket then started towards the door, until souls hand connected with mine.
"Maka calm down let me get my jacket. you need to stay calm your not walking for only yourself anymore. plus the doctor said to say calm." he went and got his jacket then came back out. I was holding my huge stomach as I took deep breathes to calm myself. 'I couldn't risk getting so worked up!' I thought to myself walking out with soul and getting on his bike. I leaned my head on his back as we made our way to the hospital Andy thoughts took over.
Soul still blamed himself for what had happened but really it was my fault, I shouldn't have gone on that stupid mission! If it wasn't for me soul wouldn't have to watch me everyday he could go to school, and I wouldn't be on bedrest...
My thoughts were stopped by soul's voice. "what's wrong?" He asked me slightly turning his head "hmm? Nothing why do you ask?" I responded trying to hide my worry. "maka your partner! Your soul wake length is different!" He answered slightly annoyed with me for Lying to him I guessed.
"It's just that your blaming yourself for something I did!" My eyes were watering threatening to push tears out. "maka It is my fault I should've protected you!" He started slowing down to get a parking space.
"No soul I made the decision to Go on that mission, there was nothing you could've done!" I hugged him then whispered "please don't blame yourself... please I can't see you feeling responsible for my actions." he grabbed my hand then answered fairly quickly "ok maka about this, we were both to blame, there was nothing either of us could do." I giggled "ok that works."
"Now let's go see tsubaki and hope everything goes ok!" The shine returned into his eyes and he smiled.
"Yes let's go!" We walked into the hospital told the nurse tsubaki's name and she lead us to her room where black star was sitting there crying with his hand intertwined with tsubaki's.
"Tsubaki are you alright? Uh what's wrong black star?.... Are you crying???" I had to stop myself from laughing I had beer seen black star cry before. "what hell no a great god like me doesn't cr-" he was cut off by a squeeze from tsubakis hand.
"Hey soul wanna trade girlfriends for a couple hours?" He said through gasps for air. "HELL NO!" We said at the same time. "no offense tsubaki I just like the one I've got!" Soul told her replacing black stars spot with tsubaki's hand.
"How you holding up tsu?" I asked with worried filing me.
"Well their about to *screams* take me back *screams* to get this kishin out of *screams* me." tsubaki tried to relax but couldn't then reached for the nurses button to call In a nurse to help her. I looked over at soul and black star who were on each side of tsubaki crying in pain. "hey tsu are you alright? Your squeezing the boy's hands pretty tight." I put my hand behind my back so she couldn't reach out and grab it. then a nurse came in with a bunch of other nurses who were shouting at each other. "ok who's the baby daddy?" One of the nurses said looking at us while all the others prepped tsubaki for birth. "uh I am." Black star raised his hand. "then come on its time to give birth to your kid! You two stay here they'll be out in a while!" Then all of them rushed out of the room as soul and I sat down. I grabbed his hand. "ya know tsubaki's got it good only one of those things has to come out of her." Soul turned to me "yeah but we get two amazing girls that we haven't named by the way"
"Oh yeah I forgot. hey let's name them now!" I turned and sat on the floor so I could cross my legs. "uh are you sure now is a good time?" He asked sitting across from me.
"Yeah I mean we never thought moving to our new house was the right time but we did it!" I answered giggling
"Alright... well since there's two that means we each get to name one!" Soul seemed excited that he wouldn't have to fight with me over a name.
"You go first what do you want to name one?" I asked grabbing his hands.
"How about Asuna?" Soul answered shyly
"That's a great name!! Ok now my turn I guess..." I sat thinking for a moment until the perfect name hit me square in the face...
"How about lisbeth!" I answered
"Perfect! I guess we've got it settled don't we? Now all we have to do is decorate their room or rooms..." Soul pulled me over and I laid in his lap and we waiting for tsubaki and her baby to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This ones a really Long chapter!! I loved how I did the names for soul and maka's kids!! Yes the names are from SWORD ART ONLINE I just couldn't see abhor her names that were good for it!! I'll try and make the next chapter a little shorter bye bye!!