The play date

Soul's POV
Three months later

"maka hurry up!! Their hungry!!" I screamed holding asuna and rocking lisbeth in her crib. "hold on soul! I have to make this stuff right!! Unless you want me to poison them?!? Maka walked in with two bottles as I gave her a look as if I were considering the poison idea. "soul!!" She saw my expression I guess because I had to dodge a punch.
"We need to get them ready." I told maka feeding asuna.
"For what??" Maka started making baby noises god she's cute.
"They have a play date with blue star today? We're going over to tsubaki's!" I told her
"OHHH ok I'm sorry I forgot about it!" She told me getting up to burp lisbeth.
"Holy shit she eats fast!" I looked at asuna's bottle compared to lisbeth's.
"Language!!! Your lucky your holding my daughter!! Id so maka chop you if you weren't!!" Maka told me
I put asuna down on her changing station and walked over To maka.
"Oh I'm sorry your daughter?? I remember having something to do with making them!!" I wrapped my hands around her waist and put rested my chin on her shoulder.
Maka giggled. "soul we have to get them ready..."

"Ok ok what should I dress her in?" I asked walking back over to asuna. "how about that onesie that says 'daddy's Meister!' On it? And I can put lisbeth in the one that says 'mommy's weapon!' Sound good?" Maka looked at me for my response.
"Sure sounds good. But what about their legs? I mean it's a long sleeved onesie but it doesn't have pants." I told her
"True... how about blue tights for asuna and purple ones for lisbeth?" She said pulling the clothing out. "sounds good. throw me the clothes!" I caught the clothes with ease and dressed the little Meister up as maka did with her little weapon.
"Ok let's go!!" Maka picked up her baby and purse then put her in the car now waiting for me.
"Soul hurry up!!" She screamed at me. "ya ya ya I'm coming hold on..." I shouted back before putting my Meister in the car to go to their play date.
*10 minutes later*
"Ok we're finally here!" Maka started stretching before picking up the now asleep lisbeth and I picked up the now asleep asuna.
"We'll I guess it's nap time..." Maka trailed off.
"Eeeeeppp maka!!!!!! Soul!!! Your finally here!!!" I heard tsubaki running down the steps to greet us.
She slowed down when she saw the asleep babies in their carriers. "oh good their asleep too!! Black star and blue star just fell asleep together!! It's adorable!!" Tsubaki seemed more lively then usual.
"Did you get black mail on him?!??" I asked with an evil grin.
She got the same grin and replied with "of course!!"
"Let's go inside!!!" She grabbed maka's hand and carefully pulled her up the stairs.