Chapter Two.

"You excited for your first time at the Burrow?" (Y/n) asked. Harry was sitting in her room as she packed not only her Hogwarts bags, but also things for their stay at the Weasleys.

"Is that what their house is called?" Harry asked, his eyes roaming around (Y/n)'s room. 

"Mhm," (Y/n) hummed, glancing back at Harry. 

"I'm excited," he answered. "I love it here and at my parents' but the Weasleys are an... exciting family." (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

"I've been there, like, three times but never overnight," (Y/n) informed. "Wonder who I'll stay with... Ginny, maybe? Or maybe we'll have to stay in Bill and Charlie's old rooms?"

"Who knows?" Harry said as (Y/n) closed one of her trunks and clicked it shut. 

"Well! Better go and say bye to your parents," (Y/n) said. "I suspect Mr. Weasley will be here within the hour."

"I'll see them before the term starts though, right?"

"Don't ask me," (Y/n) laughed as she took to taking her trunks out of her room. "I bet they'll at least be there for back-to-school shopping."

"Good point," Harry murmured, following her out of the room. He then went down the stairs in search of his parents.

"My sweet child, (Y/n)!" Marlene sang from downstairs. (Y/n) grimaced, dragging her trunk downstairs.

"Hi, Miss Marlene," (Y/n) greeted quietly, smiling at the woman as she passed towards the entry hall, dragging her suitcase along with her. She returned to the sitting room in which Harry was with his parents and the other adults sat. She yelped as Marlene tossed a long cylinder box in (Y/n)'s direction. Marlene winked as (Y/n) eyed her oddly, peering down at the box. With one final glance, (Y/n) went back upstairs to retrieve more of her luggage.

"What'd you get her?" Dorcas murmured.

"Wait for it," Marlene answered, looking at the stairs as she sharpened her ears. Dorcas was now the one to eye Marlene oddly. Mary, who was passing in from the kitchen, jumped out of her skin as a loud squeal came from upstairs. Marlene smirked, leaning forward in an attempt to see up the stairs. Mary looked up at the stairs with wide eyes. (Y/n) eventually came hurrying down the stairs. She haphazardly placed her suitcase down before lunging at Marlene and hugging her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," Marlene mused, deeply amused by the girl as she patted her head. With another excited squeal, (Y/n) went back upstairs.

"My question's still unanswered," Dorcas deadpanned.

"Got her a signed... um, what was it? That one movie she really likes. Yeah, I got a signed poster of it," Marlene answered. "Found it while looking for records."

"That really doesn't narrow things down, Marls," Dorcas said. "There's a lot of movies she likes."

"The one with Robin Williams! I at least know he was in it," Marlene stated. 

"Aladdin?" Lily piped up.

"Aladdin? What's Aladdin?"

"Disney cartoon that's coming out this year. November, if I remember correctly," Lily said. "But the point is Robin Williams plays in it."

"Well, that wasn't it. This wasn't a cartoon," Marlene answered. "There was a bunch of guys in red raising up Robin Williams on the poster if that helps."

"Dead Poets Society," they all sighed. Marlene snapped, pointing at them. 

"Yeah, that," she confirmed.