Chapter Two.

(Y/n) smiled warily, tapping her fingers against the suitcase she held by the handle. She looked around the airport for the Grangers. Perhaps meeting at the actual airport might not have been the best planning. The flight was to take off in an hour and a half, so she should be fine really.

"(Y/n)!" Hermione Granger shouted, bouncing around like a madman and waving her arms in an attempt to catch (Y/n)'s attention.
(Y/n)'s wariness grew as she approached Hermione. Halfway, Hermione met (Y/n) in a sprint, jumping at her and tightly hugging her. She nervously cast her eyes downwards at the questioning stares both she and Hermione were getting.
"Mum and Dad were going to go have our tickets printed while I looked for you, but halfway through the line, we realize we needed your passport," Hermione laughed. "And then we realized we bumped into Yvette on our search for you, so Mum and Dad are back in line," she explained. (Y/n) nodded. "Is Yvette coming back?"

"She might..." (Y/n) murmured. "She was going to go get us some snacks from the vending machine, but now that you guys are here, I'm not quite sure..."

"You're quiet...er than usual," Hermione hummed.

"Please, Hermione, your parents intimidate me so much," (Y/n) whispered. Hermione burst into laughter.

"My mum and dad scare you?" she teased.

"Yeah," (Y/n) said. Hermione grinned at (Y/n).

"That's blood hilarious because they told me the same thing," Hermione mused.

"Did they?" (Y/n) smiled. "I guess I really shouldn't worry then."

"Exactly my point!" Hermione said, linking her arm with (Y/n)'s. "Come on, we'll wait, like, five minutes for Yvette but then we'll go find my parents." (Y/n) nodded. As though on cue, Yvette came into sight, waving her fingers at the two girls.

"I'm back. Hello again, Hermione," she greeted. Hermione smiled. "And I couldn't find any vending machines other than drinks," she explained. "So I just got waters. Hope that's all right. I can leave you some money for when you get through security. They have more options there. More vendors than just coffee shops."

"You don't—" (Y/n) began.

"Nonsense. By the time you get through security, it'll be around lunchtime. And you haven't eaten since nine," Yvette interrupted. (Y/n) smiled.

"I'll appreciate that. Even if we only have an hour and a half flight," (Y/n) answered.

"Good," Yvette said, patting (Y/n)'s head. She gave the girls some water along with some extra money for lunch. "Take care, all right?" she told (Y/n), fixing the girl's hair. "And have fun, of course. Don't wander off too far from the Grangers... Spend your money wisely! And—"

"Yes, I know, I know!" (Y/n) laughed, swatting Yvette's hands away. "We've gone over the same set of conditions twice today."

"I'm just worried! This is your first time going overseas without us!"

"I went overseas with the Lovegoods. For the wedding."

"That doesn't count. We met you overseas"

"Uh-huh," (Y/n) grinned. "I'll see you before the start of term, I hope."

"Duh," Yvette mused. She dramatically cupped (Y/n)'s cheeks and pecked her forehead.

"Gross," (Y/n) whined. Yvette flicked (Y/n)'s head and with a wave, she was gone. "Guess what you're getting this year?"

"What?" Hermione asked as they walked towards the front desk.

"A Time-Turner," (Y/n) answered, smiling. Hermione blinked before staring at (Y/n) with wide eyes.

"...What? A Time-Turner? Where? How are you even getting one? Isn't this illegal, (Y/n)?"