Chapter 1: Confronting The Stalker

(NOTE: So this story kinda starts off a bit different. This one kinda get's right to the point of what's happening and what's going on. But I just wanted to let you know that!)

Y/N POV

It's been 3 weeks since this guy started stalking me. And boy was he thinking he was getting away with it. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Oh I couldn't wait to see his dumbass face when I told him that I knew what he was up to since day 1. I'm an assassin. I pay attention to my surroundings. And as soon as I knew I was being stalked, I immediatly changed the way I acted. Clementine, my boss, had given me a mission that I was going to start in 2 days. I planned on confronting this guy before. I sat in the bar, doing a little more research on my mission. That's when I heard the bell for the bar door ring. It was him. My stalker. I knew he'd show up here sooner or later. He sat on the other end of the bar. He sure thought he was sneaky. I looked up and over at him. Same chair, every night.
"Hey Barret? Why don't you do me a favor." I said, waving over the bartender.
"What's up, Y/N?" Barret asked, leaning over the counter.
"I'm gonna buy that guy his drink. Also, tell him I did so." I said, smirking.
"The guy in the black hood?" Barret asked.
I nodded.
"Whatever you say, Y/N." Barret said, walking over to the stranger.
I watched as Barret talked to the man. Barret handed him the drink and pointed over at me. The man looked slightly shocked, before smiling. Barret then walked off. Me and the stranger made eye contact. I smiled, and waved him over. He got up and walked over to me, sitting down and setting his drink to the side. But before he could talked, I grabbed the back of his head and bashed his face into the table.
"Ahh fuck! Gah... That was fucking hot." He muttered, wiping the blood from his lip.
"So you are a sick pervert, aren't you?" I asked.
"Damn... I thought you'd be a little nicer." He muttered.
"Heh... To bad I know you've been stalking me for the last month. I'm not a fucking dumbass. In fact, I played you're little game. You might think you know everything about me, but you don't. Also... You really liked watching me change, didn't you?" I said, taking a sip from my drink.
"I don't know what you're talking about, doll~" He said, chuckling.
I grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought his face to mine. He smirked.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Whatever you wanna call me." He said, sticking out his tongue in a flirting manner.
"How about I call you cockbite? Ya little perv." I said, letting his shirt go.
"Ok ok ok. Sorry. My name's Peter. But if ya wanna call me cockbite, I'm all game for it." He said.
"So, why have you stalking me?" I asked, looking back over at my work.
"Well... Because. I find you rather interesting, Y/N." He muttered, taking a sip of his drink.
"Me? You don't even know me. You only know what I wanted you to know." I said.
"True true. Then you obviously enjoyed me grinding against you while you slept." He said, chuckling.
"You're a fucking sick bastard." I growled, looking over at him.
"Oh I'm just being honest with you." He said.
"Yeah yeah. But get lost. I don't have time for you. And if you keep bothering me and assulting me in my sleep, I'll fucking kill ya." I said.
"Ok ok. I must thank you for the drink though, darling~" He said, standing up.
I flicked him off.
"I'll see you soon, darling~" He said, walking away.
I growled in frustration, knowing he was probably gonna come back tonight. I sighed. I really didn't feel like having to dispose of a body before a mission. Oh well, at least I know he's planning on visiting me tonight.

(Hehehe... Would you look at that? A new story! QwQ and it involves assassins, again! I have had this idea for a while now, and decided to finally write it! Yay! Hope ya enjoy this book!)

(733 words)