Chapter 19: Loser *Smut Warning!*

Y/N POV

Peter walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. I was still in shock at the time.
  "I'm a loser..." I muttered.
  "Oh no, darling. You definitely won. I'll make sure you won't regret this." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I looked over at the time. It was currently 5:26am.
  "C-can't we do this t-tomorrow night...?" I stuttered.
  "Nope. I can't and won't wait that long." He said, laying me onto my bed.
  "What?! I don't wanna do this in my bed! I really don't feel like cleaning all your cum off my shit!" I yelled as he pinned me to it.
  "Too late~" He said, lowering his face to mine.
He licked his lips once more. That's when I realized how inhuman his tongue was. He kissed me, wrapping one arm around my waist and placing the other behind my head. I decided to just give in. When I make a deal, I don't break it. Plus... I guess I could enjoy this. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He bit at my lips a little with his sharp teeth. I decided to take this a little further. I thrusted my tongue into his mouth. He seemed slightly shocked, but decided to challenge me. Our tongues fought for a moment, before I sadly lost... Again. His long tongue explored it's new territory. The arm he had wrapped around my waist, made it up my shirt and to my breasts. He grabbed one roughly, causing a moan to slip out. I felt him smirk and he then pulled away, a lewd trail of saliva connecting to our mouths.
  "I wanna hear you sing for me, darling~" He purred, lifting my shirt over my head.
He ripped my bra off and began to fondle with my breasts. He ran his thumbs over my nipples, earning a few shaky moans. He soon lowered his head to them, sucking and biting them. I was becoming a moaning mess. My core grew hot. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing up against his hips. I began to grind myself against him. I heard muffled moans from him.
  "P-peter~" I moaned, gripping the bed sheets.

Peter's POV

The way she moaned my name made me wanna just lose it. I wanted to just fuck her already, but she deserves to be teased a little as punishment for arguing with me. And for teasing me for being a 'touch starved virgin'. I pulled my head away from her now bruised and marked breasts. I gripped her hips and pulled her away from mine.
  "I'm in charge, darling." I growled.
She whined a little but nodded. I ripped her pants off and began to rub her clit through her panties. She threw her head back, moaning loudly. I chuckled and leaned my head closer to her neck.
  "Who's touch starved now?" I whispered before sinking my teeth into her neck.
  "Ahhh~ Peter fuck!" She yelled/moaned, grabbing my shoulders.
I stopped rubbing her clit and ripped her panties off, throwing them off to the side. I lifted her legs over my shoulders. I then ran my fingers over her now soaking wet folds, causing her legs to shake a little.
  "Are you a virgin? I never asked that. You seem to be." I asked, continuing to play with her folds.
She nodded frantically.
  "Please don't... Ngh! Hold back though~" She moaned.
  "Oh trust me darling... I won't." I said, smirking.
I then thrusted to of my fingers inside her warm and tight pussy. She bit her bottom lip.
  "Mmmm fuck~" She moaned as I thrusted my fingers into her.
I used my thumb to rub her clit as I thrusted.
  "Man you look so fucking hot right now." I purred.
She looked up at me with half lidded eyes. I bit my lip. Damn I can't believe this is happening still! She meant the world to me! And seeing her enjoy this so much means everything! I was gonna make sure she enjoyed every little second of this! I pulled my fingers out and buried my face between her legs. My tongue ran across her entrance. She moaned loudly. I thrusted my tongue inside her and she came, legs clamping around my head as she did. I made sure to swallow every drop of her deliciousness. I felt my cock throbbing inside my jeans. I thrusted into her a few more times before removing my tongue and undoing my pants.

Y/N POV

Peter removed his tongue and started to undo his pants. My legs were shaking from my orgasm I had. My mind was fuzzy a little. I needed more from him.
  "Hurry~" I whined as he pulled his jeans off.
  "Impatient now, are we?" He chuckled.
He pulled off his boxers and his dick sprung right up. It was huge! I stared in shock. He noticed and smirked.
  "Oh don't worry love, it'll hurt for only a second. I promise." He said, pulling my legs off his shoulder.
He flipped me onto my stomach and lifted my ass into the air. Just then I felt him slap me across my ass.
  "Did you just fucking spank me?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.
He growled in response as he got up on top of me. He leaned his head on my shoulder.
  "You got a problem with that?" He asked.
  "Maybe I do. Maybe I don't." I muttered, smirking.
He chuckled pulling his head back. I felt his tip rub against my entrance, making me moan. My pussy was already sensitive from earlier.
  "Beg for me, darling~" He said seductively.
  "Please Peter! I need you to fuck me senseless! I can't wait anymore! Please!" I begged, trying to push myself onto his cock.
And with that he thrusted into me with no hesitation. He began to ram his hard and throbbing dick inside me roughly. I gripped the sheets as he did. He moaned loudly as he did. Just then I felt his long warm tongue run across my back.
  "Ffffuck~" I moaned loudly.
He started to bite/suck my neck and shoulders roughly. One of his arms wrapped around my waist and the other was fondling with my breasts. He lowered his one hand between my legs, rubbing my clit as he pounded into me mercilessly. He was panting like crazy. Tongue lolling out of his mouth. I felt my walls tighten around his cock as I came again.
  "Oh you don't know how much I fucking love you! How long I've waited for this! We're meant for eachother, darling! And you're mine! No matter what! Got it?" He moaned into my ear.
  "Y-yes Peter~" I moaned back.
  "You're my good girl darling~" He growled, nipping at my ear.
I moaned into the bed sheets. Just then Peter pulled out, shooting his hot load all over my back. My legs collapsed and so did Peter. He rolled over onto his back, panting heavily. I was panting as well. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.
  "I love you so fucking much darling~" He whispered.
I laid there, body still trying to figure out what just happened.
  "M-me too." I panted.
Peter reached over and shut the lamp off. Soon I felt a tiredness wash over me. I then instantly fell asleep.

(Finally! I finished the chapter! I am now gonna go to sleep cause I am exhausted and sadly got to be up early. FML. Hope yall enjoyed this! Please remember to consider following me? I update as often as I can! Thanks!)

(1283 words)