Chapter 13: Guilty

Y/N POV

I locked myself in the bathroom, leaning against the door and sighing. Why the hell was he like this? I don't wanna fucking deal with him! I just wanna get this mission done and leave! And he's gonna make this 10 times worse! I pulled out my phone and dialed Clementine's number.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey Clementine." I said.
"What is it Y/N? It better be important." She said, sounding annoyed as usual.
"So me and Cockbite got into the Diamond Eyed Serpent yesterday. We didn't spot anything important so we plan on heading there tonight and looking around for easy entrances, other than the front. But... Something seems off. Everyone we talked to said it was nearly impossible to get in. You said it yourself too. But me and Cockbite got in without having to even show ID's." I explained.
"Strange indeed. Did you potentially see your target?" Clementine asked.
"No. But, we saw his wife. Well, Cockbite did." I said.
"You do realize his name is Peter... Right?" Clementine said.
"No really? I was pretty sure it was Cockbite. Obviously I know! And speaking of him... Can I send him back? I can do this on my own! I can't work with him. He's a fucking pervert." I said.
"You are going to work with Peter and get along. Got it? This is a 2 person job, Y/N. And if you're going to complain, you'll get half of what I owe you after this. Got it?" Clementine said.
"Ugh fine!" I sighed in frustration.
"I'll do some more research on the Diamond Eyed Serpent. You continue your mission. I'll get back to you soon. Goodbye, Y/N." Clementine said.
"Ok. Cya Clementine." I said.
She hung up and I rolled my eyes. This was all fucking bull shit. I opened the bathroom door and was greeted by Peter. He just smiled.
"You heard everything, didn't you?" I asked.
"Yes. Yes I did. Now, shall we go talk to Cobra?" Peter asked.
I nodded. I can't believe he's gonna ignore the fact that I'm being a total dick to him. I feel a little bad. But it was true. He was being weird lately. Well actually he was always weird. But now it's just getting worse/creepier. I walked over to my bed and reached under it, grabbing my hand guns. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed the keys off the table.
"Ready?" I asked, looking over at him.
He nodded and we walked out to the parking lot, getting into the vehicle. We drove to the dealership and once we got there, we parked. We hopped out and walked into the dealership. Cobra immediately ran up to us.
"Hey, Y/N. What's up? You didn't crash my Lamborghini already, did you?" Cobra asked, jokingly.
"Yup. Totally wrecked it." I said, punching him in the shoulder playfully.
"Nice. Now what can I do for you guys?" He asked.
"Is Oliver in town?" I asked.
Cobra shrugged.
"I think so. But I think he may be leaving soon." Cobra said.
"Great! Well if that's the case, we should head out. Thanks for the info." Peter said, grabbing my hand.
"Yes, thank you, Cobra. We shall see you later." I said, being dragged outside by Peter.
Cobra smirked and nodded, getting back to work. As Peter basically dragged me to the car, I felt a little warm in my face. Am I blushing over this? Oh gosh, I hope not! We got into the car and I pulled out of the parking lot and headed off to find Oliver. Oliver was a big dealer for many things. His parents owned the downtown music shop, so I'd assume he'd be there. We drove silently. Once we made it there I parked. I looked over at Peter and I felt this pit of guilt come back. Maybe I should just apologize. I was being a little mean... But... It wasn't my fault. I let out an annoyed sigh.
"Look... I'm sorry." I said, looking away.
"For...?" Peter said.
"What I did and said. I need to watch my temper." I said, glancing at him.
"Oh no need to worry about it, darling. We should probably head in now and focus on our job." He said, smiling.
He was right. It was already 2 in the afternoon. We got out of the car and headed into the music shop. I immediately found Oliver, sitting behind the counter, headphones on and spaced out. I nudged Peter in the side, smirking.
"Watch this." I said.
I walked up to Oliver and yanked his headphones off.
"You stupid motherfu- Y/N? What the actaul fuck, man! You scared the living hell out of me! Gosh you jerk!" He said, standing up.
I burst into laughter. I heard Peter chuckle a little. Oliver looked over at Peter.
"Who's tall guy?" Oliver asked.
"His name's Peter." I said.
"Nice to meet ya." Oliver said, holding out a hand.
Peter shook hands with him.
"Same." Peter said.
"Now, Oliver. Me and Peter need some fake ID's." I said.
"Ooo~ For what?" He asked.
"You know the Diamond Eyed Serpent, right?" I asked.
"Yall wanna go to a strip club?" Oliver asked.
"Mission wise, jackass." Peter growled.
"Oh that makes more sense." Oliver said.
"Now. Let me go over everything." I said.

(900 words)