Chapter 3: Follower

Y/N POV

I got home and started to pack. After I finished packing, it was only noon. I let out an annoyed sigh. Today is gonna be long. I decided to go look for my passport and some of my hidden cash. I walked over to my closet and opened it. I knelt to the ground and pried open the floor board, reaching into it and pulling out a box. I opened the box, finding my passport, some cash, and a few throwing knives. I picked up one of the knives, examining it. I heard the floor creak behind me and whipped around, throwing the knife.
  "Holy shit!" Peter yelled, jumping aside, and barely missing the knife.
  "What the... Why are you here?" I asked.
  "Meh. Bored." He said, shrugging.
  "How the fuck did you get in my apartment?" I asked, standing up.
  "It's called the window, doll." He said.
  "Fuck you." I muttered.
  "Anytime." He said, smirking.
  "So... How long have you been watching me struggle?" I asked.
  "I actually just got here." He said, following me to the kitchen.
  "Don't you have to go home and pack?" I asked, grabbing a bottle of wine out of the cabinet.
  "Already did." He said.
  "Cool. Now you if plan on staying, why don't you make yourself useful and carry my bags to my car?" I said, pouring some wine into a glass.
  "So demanding. I like it." Peter said, chuckling.
  "Shut it, cockbite." I growled.
He laughed and sat down at the island.
  "You want something to drink?" I asked.
  "I'm not much of a wine drinker." He muttered.
  "I got whiskey, beer, seltzer's, and champaign. Maybe more if I look hard enough." I said.
  "You own a liquor store or what?" He said, jokingly.
  "Pfft. Maybe." I said, chuckling slightly.
  "I guess I'll take a shot of whiskey... Though it's only noon..." He muttered.
  "What does time have to do with that?" I asked, walking over to another cabinet and pulling out a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass.
  "Well most people don't drink all day long like you." Peter said, catching the shot glass as I slid it over to him.
I rolled my eyes, sliding him the bottle of whiskey.
  "Whatever." I sighed, taking a sip of wine.
  "When are you heading to the club?" Peter asked, pouring himself a shot.
  "Meh. 7pm or 8pm. I don't know. Whenever TK decides to go mostly." I said.
  "Nice." He said, before drinking the shot.
  "I'm assuming you wanna go by the fact you keep asking questions and following me around like the lost mutt you are?" I asked.
  "I mean... Only if you want me to go darling." Peter said, shrugging.
  "Fine. You'll follow me there anyway." I said.
He smirked at me. I just continued to drink.
  "You're gonna be a pain in my ass, aren't ya?" I asked.
  "You'll get use to me." He said.
I nodded. I probably would. I had to admit that he was somewhat cute. But he was still a fucking pervert. I sighed and placed my head on the counter.
  "Is there a problem?" Peter asked.
  "Yeah... I have a major head-ache and I wanna die. I shouldn't have stayed up all night last night." I muttered.
  "Why were you up all night?" He asked, tilting his head to the side while playing with the shot glass.
  "Well, you see. I've been being stalked for the last month and was making sure that stalker didn't decided to come back." I said, sarcastically.
  "Oh.... Man life must be rough." Peter said, trying to hold back a smile.
  "I will literally fucking beat you with a wine bottle." I said, looking up.
  "Ok. I'm sorry." He said.
  "It's fine. I wouldn't really do that to ya. Maybe..." I mumbled.
  "Now, let's move your bags into your vehicle." Peter said, standing up and walking over to my suite cases and bags.
  "Mk." I said, following him.
After we got all my bags into my car, we sat in the living room. I had taken some advil to try and get rid of my head-ache.
  "So, tell me about  yourself, Peter." I said.
  "Um... Well... I started working for Clementine about 3 months ago. I've trained in being an assassin for almost 2 years. I own a snake named Rat. My hobbies include cooking, trianing, and stalking I guess. I'm not the coolest person on earth though." He said.
  "Nice." I said.
  "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, Y/N." Peter said.
  "Oh ok. So... A long time ago I was in severe debt, to the point I nearly went bankrupt, and decided to become an assassin. I've been working with Clementine for forever it feels like. Um... My personal life... Ugh... I mostly sleep and drink, smoking in between. I do like going out though. Like clubbing, shopping, or just hanging out with friends. I don't have family. My closest friend I've ever had was TK. And yeah." I explained.
  "Sounds fun." He said.
  "Mhm. Living the life." I said, chuckling a little.
Just then there was a knock on my door. I rolled off the couch and got up, walking to the door. I opened and was nearly tackled to the floor by TK.
  "How are you?" They asked, pulling away from the hug with a smirk.
  "Dying." I said.
  "Like usual." TK said, noticing Peter on the couch.
  "TK, meet Peter AKA cockbite. Peter meet TK." I said, stepping aside so TK could shake hands with Peter.
  "Nice to meet ya." TK said.
  "Same." Peter said.
  "TK, Peter is my new partner. For my job. Ya know." I said.
  "Nice. Now, you 2 ready to fucking party?" TK asked.
  "Hell yeah!" I said.
Peter just nodded.

(973 word's)