Chapter 4: Clubbing

Y/N POV

When we got to the club, TK was basically dragging me and Peter to the table they had picked out. When we got there, thet shoved us into the booth seats.
  "Good gracious, TK. Calm yourself." I said, laughing.
  "I can't! Gosh! I ain't gonna be seeing you for a whole month at the most, so we gotta start partying!" TK said.
  "I know but you nearly killed us." I said.
  "Oh sure. Hey, Peter, are you a fan of pina coladas?" TK asked.
  "I don't mind them." Peter mumbled.
  "Mk. I'll be right back. You 2 don't be fucking around when I get back." TK said.
  "Are they normally like this?" Peter asked, looking over at me.
  "No actually. They're normally very chill. I wonder what they're up to." I said.
Just then TK came back over, holding the drinks. I immediately recognized the person following them.
  "Well if it isn't the life of the party! Lucy, how have you been?" I asked as she sat down next to me.
  "Amazing! Also, who's the new guy?" She asked, smirking.
  "Lucy, this is Peter. Peter, this is Lucy." I said.
  "Hello." Peter said.
  "Hey." Lucy said.
TK passed out the pina coladas.
  "You didn't tell me Lucy was back from New York." I said, playing with the straw.
  "That was the point. It was a surprise." TK said.
  "I heard you get to go to Tokyo." Lucy said.
  "Yup." I said.
  "Enjoy it while ya can. I've been wanting to go there." Lucy said.
  "I mean... Clementine is always hiring." I muttered.
  "I'm good. I don't wanna fight and kill people." Lucy said, chuckling.
  "It's not always fighting and killing." I said.
  "But isn't the point of an assassin to kill someone for someone because they didn't pay them or they want revenge or something?" TK asked.
I shrugged.
  "So, Peter. How long have you and Y/N been talking? Anything special between you 2?" Lucy asked.
  "About a month. And you could say there is something." Peter said, smirking.
  "Haha fuck no. This dickhead had been stalking me for the past month. I knew, but still. I confronted him in the bar 2 nights ago. And then yesterday I found out he was my partner." I explained, glaring at Peter.
  "Wow." Lucy said.
  "Oh yikes. Did Clementine know?" TK asked.
  "Yeah. She's the bitch who sent him to stalk me." I said, rolling my eyes.
  "Damn." Lucy said.
  "Anywho let's change the subject." Peter said.
  "Mk." I muttered.
  "Do you know what exactly your mission is this time?" Lucy asked.
  "Nope. I don't find out till tomorrow the exact reason. All I know is this person has black mail on one of Clementine's clients and me and Peter gotta kill them." I explained.
TK and Lucy nodded.
  "How long have you been working for Clementine, Peter?" Lucy asked.
  "About 3 months." Peter said.
  "Cool." Lucy said.
About an hour later, we had walked over to the bar and started taking shots.
  "How many shots can you take before you get sick, Peter?" TK asked.
  "Meh. 5 or 8. Depending on how much alcohol is already in my system." Peter said.
  "Bruh I can do like 10!" Lucy said.
I could tell Lucy was already a little tipsy, but she was here a little before us and who knows how much she'd drank.
  "Pfft! No you can't!" I said, laughing.
  "Try me bitch!" Lucy said, laughing.
  "Oh ok." I said, sarcastically.
  "Oh brother." TK said.
  "I don't feel like getting too wasted tonight. We gotta be to Clementine's office at 8am." Peter said.
  "Same." I said.
  "Mk girl! I doubt you'll stick to that!" Lucy said.
  "Geez quit yelling, dude." TK said.
  "The music isn't that loud." Peter muttered.
  "I'mma go get some more of those cranberry vodka things for us. Be right back, bitch's." Lucy said, standing up.
  "Yup. You're in charge of making sure she comes back, TK." I said.
TK sighed.
  "Ok." They mumbled.
Peter slid over a shot. I picked it up and smiled, drinking it. I set the glass down.
  "Have you ever been to Tokyo?" I asked.
  "Nope. I've been to Mexico, that's about it." Peter said.
  "Ah nice. I like Mexico. I've been there a few times. Tokyo I've been to often, since most of Clementine's clients are there." I explained.
  "Nice." Peter said.
After a few more hours, I headed home. Lucy had ran off basically and TK was trying to find her. When they found her, we drank a little more and talked. I decided to head home around 1am so I'd get some sort of sleep. TK drove Lucy home and Peter had left too.

(790 words)