Chapter 7: Planning

Y/N POV

Once we got back to the hotel, we went over a few more things. After that, I laid in my bed, reading a book, and smoking. Peter walked into the room. I looked up.
"The Diamond Eyed Serpent is only an hour away from here. You wanna check it out tomorrow?" Peter asked.
I placed my cigarette into the ash tray and sat up.
"Clementine said we'd need fake identities... But... Maybe I could ask some of the people I know around here if they know a way in or at least can get us in." I explained.
"I feel like you are trying to avoid all my ideas." Peter said, frowning.
He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Look, I'm in charge. This is my fucking mission and I'm doing it my way. You... You're just back up." I growled, setting my book to the side.
"We're supposed to be a team. That's the whole fucking point of partners." Peter said.
"I don't need a partner! I don't need you here! I've completed many fucking missions by myself! I don't understand why Clementine all of a sudden thinks I need someone!" I yelled, standing up.
"You know you should listen to Clementine. There is obviously some sort of reason she assigned you with a partner." Peter explained.
I sighed in annoyance.
"Fine... You win this." I muttered, walking over to the kitchen.
"I agree with you though. I didn't mean to piss you off." He said, following me.
"Mhm." I mumbled, popping open some champagne and pouring a glass.
I took a sip.
"So... We'll go around and talk to people you know, asking them what they know about the casino and if they know a way in?" Peter asked.
I nodded. I grabbed another glass and poured some champagne into it. I then slid it over to Peter. He picked it up and smiled a little.
"Thanks." He said.
"Why do you like me?" I asked.
He tilted his head a little, with a somewhat confused expression.
"You obviously like me. Constantly flirting. And the things you did while stalking me." I said.
"I... I just guess I do. You're cute." He said.
"But you don't know me." I said.
"And I'm willing to get to know you." He said, smiling.
"Look... If you're just one of those people who like to sleep around for the fun of it... I don't want anything to do with that." I said.
"What?! No. I would never do that. In fact... I'm a virgin..." He said, turning red.
He seemed embarrassed.
"Oh that makes sense. A touch starved virgin." I said.
"I am not touched starved..." He mumbled.
"Oh really? So if I did this..." I said, grabbing his waist and pulling him to me.
I ran my hands up his side. He turned red.
"Y/N... What are you doing?" He asked.
"You'll see." I said.
I rubbed my waist against his.
"Y/N." He said.
I looked up at him. He was so red in the face. I chuckled. I rubbed harder.
"Ahh~" He moaned.
He gripped my hips. I decided to stop playing around. I pulled away, chuckling.
"Touch starved." I said.
"J-jerk." He stuttered.
I looked down, seeing a buldge in his pants.
"Just that made you hard?" I asked.
"Yeah yeah. Fine you win." He said.
I smirked.
"Well, I say we head to bed. We got a big day tomorrow." I said, walking back over to my bed.
"Ok. Goodnight Y/N." Peter said, walking back into his room.
"Night." I said.
I felt a little bad for teasing him, but he deserved it for making me upset earlier.

(624 words)