Chapter 3. All Alone

It's been 3months. Sue moved to Luke's and you were really happy for them, not that you don't miss Sue. You do, you really miss her. She's got a life and you'd be damned if you tried to be selfish. But its true that now you are all alone again, no job, no friends, no roommates, no love-life, no family except your mom who was in Havana, you were seriously all alone and lonely!

Today was Monday, 8:15 am, uhhh I hate Mondays. Here you sat for another interview for a job that you didn't like a lot but need a lot!

"Thank You" you said before leaving the interview room.

I guess this interview was fine....I wanna be a billionaire! yeah whatever.

You walked down the central park and took a stroll down the streets, finally returning to your building.

I wanna cry idk why, I just wanna cry for everything and nothing. Only me?

You sat down the floor on the roof, your favorite place, from where you could see the world down below and the world up above.

Tomorrow would be another day of struggle. And with this positive thought you wished good night to both the worlds.

----------------------------------------------------

"I can do that, ya know!" Sam said rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome" Bucky grunted easily pulling the load out of the truck and placing it on the floor.

Sam rolled his eyes as he turned around he saw his nephews running towards him. He opened his arms wide as an equally wide grin spread over his face, "Hey y'all..."

The boys giggles as they took a zig-zag turn running past their uncle leaving him perplexed.

"Uncle Buck!" the kids shouted in excitement, looking at Sam making angry huffing noises while rolling his eyes, with the corner of their eyes. They cling to Bucky's arm after breaking from the hug, chuckling and smiling while Bucky smirked proudly at his friend no partner no companion no just the other guy.

This was a mutual understanding thing between the kids and Bucky to do, and a common one, and also it was their mission 'piss off the Bird Man'.

~

"I'll just go take a call, can I?" Bucky asked looking over the boys who were now dramatically doing a fight sequence with him, in which he was loosing miserably and was on ground now, begging for mercy.

The boys nodded and Bucky excused himself.

"Hey Steve..." Bucky said into the phone.

It had been better for Bucky now, after the therapy and spending time with Sam's family. It was what he needed. He wasn't very sure if he wanted to leave all this and go back but also knew he didn't want to be a burden and had a job to do, not that he had to. He wanted to. After all things he did as...well he didn't even want to remember that name, he wanted to do something good, something he was capable of. To be there for the world when needed, to sacrifice himself if required. Knowing he had no one, no family, who'd weep over him gone...of course Steve would and maybe a few other Avengers....but it'll all be just fine.