Time-shift

It's been 7 months since that incident. You recovered from it, maybe, but the fear of past swept over your mind again. Just when you thought you had moved on and that things were just fine, normal, you were reminded of just how wrong you were. But that was 7 months ago. You were playing the part of being unaffected and normal so well again that it seemed just fine. Why show the real you when you can just fake it? Also, you had some help of your friends but mostly, you didn't even have time to think about all those for you dear rival, Bucky Barnes, was working pretty hard to win the game you two had started long long back.

The girl and the flash which were Wanda Maximoff and her twin brother Pietro Maximoff were very sorry about everything that had happened. They were such pure souls turned into weapons by hydra. But now no worries, cause they were free and well accepted by the group. You had even grown very close with them in this time and basically so did the others.

"Come on Wands!" You huffed plopping down on your bed making a sad face as a joke.

"Coco no!" Wanda said sitting across from you at the foot of the bed, "That is plain evil."

"And exchanging my drink with a cough syrup was not?" You reasoned remembering the events of last night, when your dear competitor almost made you throw up and die. Nah you were just being over-dramatic, "Besides I'm only asking you to control his mind-"

"Forever!" Wanda added looking at you like how parents look at their spoiled brats. "Don't forget you had added salt in his cereal first, a whole box of salt!"

You could not hold back your proud smirk on that one, which made Wanda shake her head with a smile.

You did try and act civil but you could not fool your friend any longer, Wanda knew about it because of course she could read minds and was fine till she had to pretend like everything was fine. Bucky didn't know that anyone knew tho. And according to you two no one else suspected a thing, you made sure of it, you couldn't risk it again. Thanks but you didn't want any punishments nor did he.

The game was one. And would not end till you won!

~

Hey, so sorry for taking so long for updating. I kinda got lost, you know? I know what to do but how to do is not easy. Especially when I'm working on six projects/stories at once....I know sry. Let's see how we take it from here.

Till here was just the beginning/base of the story. Now we begin the real story. I mean at least that's what I'm hoping :)

Now the story will take on depth (and direction).

Thank you so much for being with me till here and really waiting for this story. You all mean everything to me. You all seriously encourage me so much. Love you 3000

Take care, bye.

Happy reading.