Chapter 11.

Suppressing the desire to attack that smug with a dagger from behind, you go back straight to Nat's room and lay down on the bed. Doing this much work at the old age of 24 is not easy, especially when one is as lazy as a sloth! You wished Nat or Sue was here, talking to them is remedial, especially when you have so much to update them on.

 You would have surely continued reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 10000th time, from where you left it before going, if you weren't already in dreamland.

"I'll kill you, give it back" you cried in your sleep making angry pout "that's my chocolate"

"Are you asleep, Y/n?" Steve asked, carefully placing the food he had brought for you on your bedtable. When you didn't answer and began light sobs he shook you.

"Get up and eat, it's almost bed-time" Steve said chuckling, looking at how adorable you looked while asleep.

"Get up Miss" Steve said pulling the covers off your face, which you had managed to pull up in your sleep.

You slowly get up rubbing your eyes and yawning, "My chocolate's safe?"

"Yeah it's in the refrigerator, safe! Now get up and eat and probably go back to sleep again" Steve said chuckling and shaking his head. 

"Roger that, Rogers" you give a sleepy salute.

Steve rolled his eyes and went to leave your room, only to leave your door slightly unclosed. That shit's annoying as hell.

"Hey!" you shouted after him.

"That's for your extra-smartness!" He smirked tilting to show his face and left quickly as the pillow you threw just missed him by an inch, but that at least closed that damn door.