Chapter 7. His 'Friend'

As soon as you entered the compound, you saw two figures running on the tracks. It was still little dark as the sun hadn't come out yet so you couldn't see their faces. But knew for sure one of then was Steve and the other is a new figure and has a fast pace, he sure must be that friend of Steve's, Bucky, that's what he had called him.

You decided to fresh up and change before meeting them and till then the others will be awake too.

You headed to Nat's room which was on the same floor as Sam's and Clint's and passed out on the bed.

8.30 am wow I slept for 3 hours straight!

You took a shower, changed into a hoodie and bell bottoms, and headed down to the kitchen.

This is what you change into- (you can imagine anything else if you like)

They must be having breakfast. Oh I'm meeting them after so long. I wish Tasha was here, anyway she'll come soon. I'm sure she'll love the dress mum sent her-

*splash*

"Ouch" you kinda yelled.

You were drawn out of your thoughts to the bang and your dripping wet clothes. Your skin burned due to the hot coffee. You bumped into something or oh someone, so hard that you almost fell back, only that someone grabbed your hand just in time to save you from falling. 

You look up to meet a pair of crystal-clear blues. Wait I'm familiar to these eyes. You look away from the eyes and on the face.

 You look away from the eyes and on the face

"YOU!" you and him yelled in unison.

"AGAIN!" You said as you yanked your hand away from his.

"It was your fault AGAIN!" He said, clearly irritated.

"Wow F.." You said, your anger now getting out of control.

"You both know each other?" You were interrupted by Steve.

You looked around to see that everyone had gathered around you and The stranger.

"Oh don't ask me! Who's he and what the hell is he doing here?" you scoffed harshly and angrily.

Oh no this coffee is getting cold I'm freezing.

"He's Bucky, my friend that I told you about! He's gon- hey you're cold shouldn't you change first" Steve suggested.

"Yea" You said shivering not sure what from cold or anger.

Without looking at him again, you went back straight to Nat's room and changed.

Great He is that friend! Steve couldn't get any other person to make a friend!? In this whole wide world he had to find that arrogant and dumb stranger!?