That was dumb!

~Wednesday, 8 am~
It was a warm and sunny day. The sun rays were literally piercing the windows and the curtains to enter your room making it so hard for you to continue your sleep. You turned your head around and put the pillow over your head but that was to no avail as your sleep was peacefully disturbed and that got you pissed.

Wow! Whose idea was putting fucking white curtains!?

With this pleasant thought you finally opened your eyes and regretted that so bad as the light in the room almost blinded you. Groaning, you got up and stumbled to the bathroom. With cool breeze entering your room without permission and birds singing without an audience, you knew it was a sweet morning.

After taking a shower to help cool your mind in this burning July heat you headed downstairs for lunch. Your mood was better now that you were fully awake and hence now able to comprehend things better. You were awake.

Awake and alert, not giving that son of Barnes any chance of any prank.

~

"But mom I am fine. You have to stop worrying about me!" you said smiling. The one thing that can calm you down was the voice of your mom, even if she were shouting at you for eating junk food all the time and not taking care of your health.

 "Yeah I will. Love you too! Bye take care." you hung up the phone before making your way to the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Sam" You greeted Bird-suit while taking the artificial snake out of your box of cereal, shaking your head at it. Putting it in the freezer instead, before making a bowl of cereal for yourself. You all were here for once. No missions for now. It felt so weird and good when these people who are called heroes, an now your family, spent a day like normal people, you thought, smiling at it.

Boring breakfast was made interesting by the stupid argument between Sam and Clint about who would be a better Disney princess. Lovely! You seated across from them on the dining table with your bowl of cereal. Everyone was clearly enjoying the scene in front of them.

"Of course not! It's me, see, I already am Cinderella" Sam made a valid point according to him "Watch, hey yo let me borrow 20 dollars" He added trying to smile like a princess as he said that gracefully, nudging Steve who almost fell from his chair laughing. Almost.

Just then Bucky entered the room and looked at you with a wicked smile. You knew he was back from his morning run, but had now changed into a black shirt and grey sweatpants. You looked at him and audibly sighed. Making it known for him that his poor childish plan had failed successfully. Even a tiny kid won't get scared by it.

"Ahhhh" Pietro screamed making everyone jump. You broke eye-contact with Bucky only see Pietro clutching his left hand on his chest, leaning down and breathing heavily, other hand pointing inside the-

"Snake in the freezer!" he said in that frantic voice. You couldn't help but laugh at that. What a baby! When you looked back at Bucky you saw a mixed expression of surprise, confusion, happiness and sadness which only added to your mad laughter, making you look crazier.

"Y/n? You put it?!" Tony asked and you stopped laughing to see them all looking at you with disappointment especially Scott.

Shit! Uh oh um chill, anyways so...

~

"Please! Come on!" you pleaded hundredth time making a puppy face.

"No! Clear the mess and then go!" Pietro said throwing a cushion at you, clearly happy to see you stuck in this situation.