Care?

"The reason why I have called everyone is...."

"But I thought the last time was the last time, you know?" Scott mumbled and you nodded in agreement eyeing Nat.

"You think there's something going on there?" Scott said as he followed your line of sight and saw how the red head was unable to part eyes with Steve.

"Hmm we'll have to look into it!" you mumbled back to Scott squinting your eyes, making a fake thinking pout. As you and Scott nodded slowly in rhythm.

"So, Y/n got it?"

You and Scott got shook as you heard your name being called.

The meeting was still going on!? Hell! what are they even talking about? Jonathan?

"Y-Yes!" you answered nodding too fast. And it looked like they didn't buy it but then you made the best sincere face you could, "I got it!"

Tony nodded and continued as you took a deep breath sinking back in your seat while Scott shook holding laugh at your flushed face.

"You sure Miss Sparkles?" Bucky mumbled in a teasing tone leaning forward so only you could hear.

Your eyes met his and you narrowed you as at him making an angry pout as he smirked.

Just wait and watch Mr. You Sure Miss Sparkles!

~

It's been a fucking week! I think I'm turning into a vampire cause I won't stop sparkling!

"You know it could be true!" Wanda said and you nodded with wide eyes.

"You know I always hate it when you guys do your little mind texting thing right?" Scott said through the earpiece.

"Suit up ant, time to fly!" you said and next moment you were coming down the sky with a parachute bag hung around your back tightly. If this thing doesn't open on right time, I'mma go down and up again! Weeee!

"Just pull the rope like we practiced Y/n" You heard Steve say through the earpiece.

"Did I just say that out loud? Ahhhh It got stuck aahhh nahhh I'm fine, it's opened, I opened it. I mean it's closed but working, I mean.."

"You are safe." Wanda completed the sentence for you, and you nodded, knowing no one could see you as you all had landed away from each other. This was your first mission where you'd used this kinda airy falling thingy! You were so excited! And it was sooo fun!

You landed on the roof of the building, where you had located this gang was working in. "Thank God he did not put candy wrappers or something in place of my parachute in the bag!" You looked to your side to see Cap just land beside you and you ran behind him after receiving his nod.

Cap jumped down the top floor, curling himself like a ball, holding the shield to protect his body. You looked down as he landed with wide eyes.

"Mm stairs!" you exclaimed. Hell I'm no super human or crazy for that matter!

Quickly taking the stairs on the left you moved toward the cyber room. "Wanda what floor from top again?" you asked through though the earpiece, being as quiet as you could. "4th" came the answer.

"Oka- You were waiting for me?" you said as the two 'security-men' pointed guns towards you. I think they are mute!

You were scared, of course were as all this was really happening and it was not just practice with your friends who won't actually hit you. You ducked down and slid away from them as you took out your gun from the holster on your right thigh, pointing you gun at them as fired away. One of them was down but Fuck! The other one shot you but thank God he missed it as you had turned toward the door at the right time. You took a deep breadth and turned to shoot and stopped just in time as you saw Wanda doing her magic and the man flew away, dropping 20 floors down. You nodded as you continued to go to the room where you'd find the information.