Chapter 10. I hate you more!

~after a long long mostly made up explanation~

"Okay and hey welcome back" Bruce finally gave you a hug, then returned to his work.

After the crazy explanation you made it back to your new room.

Let's start making it home shall we!

You started with the extra furniture and your huge bookshelf. Taking the extended right side of the room to make it into a small reading area, with your book-loaded bookshelf by the wall. Your round couch landing on your white fur carpet with the lamp on its side, in front of the shelf. The window there was huge and showed the other side of the field and the running tracks.

You decided to put white curtains there, matching with the carpet and hung your favorite pictures with mom and friends on the left side wall of the room with fairy lights decoration and put your study table just below it. Really loving the fact that you had a tiny set of stairs in the room leading to a tiny room/space above my room, which had a huge window on top, allowing one to lie down and look at the wide sky. You planned to make it into your secret movie night room with a small projector.

 This room is actually amazing, I had no idea how much I would've liked it when I first saw it, so you chose the room across this one because of its view that time, where now that ghost lives.

After almost four hours of hard-work, you left the closet setting and the projector-movie night room work along with other decoration work for tomorrow.

You carefully climbed down the tiny set of stairs when through the corner of your eye you noticed a presence in the room. You had no idea that the room wasn't locked. You were horrified and tried your best to land your foot, which was currently in air, properly down the next step but failed miserably.

Bye bye world I'mma head to hell now!

Woops! Hell? Why did I not feel the floor hit my head yet, I ain't not seeing the memory lane flashbacks too! I read on google that before you die you see your entire history through flash backs and google can't be wrong...I mean...oh wait.

When you came back to senses you felt everything that happened in the past fraction of second. A hand wrapped around your waist protectively. And your hands around the neck of your savior. You shot opened your eyes on the feel of something cold on my face fixing a few loose strands of your hair, and your eyes met the pair of blue eyes.

"Wow" he said suddenly nodding in the direction of my room "You have done a great work; it looks so boring!"

"Shut up!" you scoffed trying to come out of his grip and get up. His grip only tightened and you obviously couldn't do a thing. "Let go! What?" you said as you looked back at him to meet his gaze. If I look in those eyes anymore I'm gonna be hypnotized and maybe even die on spot, at least he will go to jail for that:)

"You hate me right!" He said. His voice can kill anyone!

"Absolutely!" you said "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Well I had come to say that it was a mistake and more importantly your mistake and wow look at you, you're angry with me!" He said, his eyes grazing over you face and landing on your lips on their own accord.

"Look up!"

He did.

"I would have thought of forgiving you but for your arrogance you deserve only my anger." you said through your teeth trying your best not to look at his other handsome face-features. "Now get off and let go. I hate you."

"I expected a thank you right now but here's to you." He said. He leaned in and whispered in your ear "I hate you more!" His breath tickling your neck. You did all you could to control yourself from doing something you would regret later, i.e. killing him.

He lowered you with himself

 and let go of his arm.

"Ow!" you whined as you hit the floor, not because it hurt but because it came as a surprise.

His eyes not leaving yours for a second. He smirked and left the room.

Asshole.