Victory!

You waited while healing, you waited a whole week, but Bucky did not pull any pranks on you. You thought that the old man must have lost his memory or maybe he's too coward to accept that he had lost! But you knew better. This war wouldn't come to an end until one party accepts it's defeat in front of the winning party. Oh you were so excited to win it. Who knows you must have already printed the invitation cards for the celebratory party, knowing that only Sam and Wanda could come, for only they knew.

But honestly you didn't know that you wanted and were actually happy that it was not over. You needed something to keep your mind occupied and this prank war did exactly that.

"Don't tell me!" You gasped, looking at Pietro as if he were an alien. You had healed completely now, and that bullet had actually just missed your arm making a nasty cut there. But nothing to worry about when you have Bruce!

"You know I'm not much into these movies" Pietro defended shrugging. It was a lazy Tuesday afternoon today and everyone was 'busy' doing God knows what.

"Come on man! We are watching it!" you played the Notebook and relaxed on the small blanket stretching your arms a bit as your tiny projector room in your room was actually tiny.

"Whatever you say Princess" Pietro said in a fake annoying tone making your roll your eyes at him.

After 2 hours of gigging and laughing and crying you were both yawing, eyes still glued on the projector, sitting in the middle of a mess of chocolate wrappers and few fallen popcorns.

~

"Y/N!!!"

You almost fell off your daze and so did Pietro. He looked so shocked but that turned into pure confusion when he looked at the mischievous grin which had taken over your sleepy features.

"You did something!?" Pietro more like confirmed.

"Me?" you pointed at yourself innocently as if it were something you had never imagined someone would say.

Pietro shook his head and looked at you, mumbling "Sometimes I feel you like getting in trouble!"

"Y/N! Will you come down now?" The angry voice shouted again.

"Thank God Steve is not in his room" you sighed and Pietro raised an eyebrow saying 'How-the-fuck-do-you-know-?' "Otherwise, this Buckman wouldn't be screaming!" you said as if it were obvious reading his emotions.

"I'm not coming in the middle this." Pietro said giving you a half smile. You shrugged at him smiling back. He got up and went down the stairs like a flash and then you followed the suit, nah in your normal sloth speed.

Before your feet could land on the third last stair, you were lifted off your feet in a pair of strong arms. You squealed in shock but that didn't stop his movements.

Now he'll throw me off the building! Great way to die!

Within seconds you were standing face to chest, not my fault he's tall, with Bucky in his room, door locked. Bucky was glaring at you and oh God what all you did to hold back your laugh, looking innocent.

"What the fuck!" Bucky kinda yelled still looking into your eyes.

Not gonna lie, he was indeed standing very close to you making you feel very weird.

"Delete them. Right. Now." Bucky said taking your left hand and putting his phone in it.

You looked down at your creative work proudly.

'I know we haven't talked in a while, but I really needed to tell you something...I am pregnant. With your child. I don't wanna see you face. Don't ever contact me again.' Sent to 15 random numbers including Sam.

"Did anyone claim the child?" you asked finally, laughing uncontrollably.

"It's not funny! You know the amount of phone calls and texts I have received! Four of them even blocked me!" Bucky spat glaring at you. Your laughter was infuriating him more. "Delete. Them. Now."

"I. can't." you managed to say in between giggles, reading some of the replies which were actual fuck. Five of them were girls out of which four had blocked him, the others however weren't sure if the baby was actually theirs. One even said 'Angelica baby! I'm sorry please don't do this..I didn't know...We'll find a way out. Just don't tell Monica. Please let's talk and sort it out.'

Sam had left him on read.

"Just do it!" Bucky said snatching the phone back.

"They read it, now I can't delete them grandpa." you said as a matter of factly giggling more now at the reaction you got out of him.

"You're lying!" Bucky said trying and failing to find any feature in that smart phone.

"That's your job" you said trying to calm down and failing.

"You're gonna so regret it" Bucky said as his phone rang, one of those wrong numbers was calling him for the tenth time now.

"Don't ever call again...No I'm not her boyfriend! Please don't call, it was a mistake" Bucky almost begged the last part, his narrowed eyes not leaving your face, making you laugh again. Bucky hung up and glared at you "Now get ready for the revenge!"

"Yea yea" you said catching your breath but still laughing more.

Bucky looked at the laughing figure in front of him. He didn't realize that he was no longer glaring at you, just looking. Even he unknowingly unclenched his jaw, just looking at you. The way the corners of your eyes were crinkled, and your hand was clutched to your gut. The way your eyes were almost closed, and you were leaning forward due to laughing so hard. The way the loose strands of hair were messing with your face.

As soon as he realized that his lips had turned into a hint of smile he shook his head off of the weird feeling, pulling the angry look back. You stopped laughing, breathing heavily as you looked up at his angry face. Nothing new you thought.

"Excuse me" you said sarcastically as you made your way out of his room and burst out laughing again hearing his phone going off again.

~

"What was that?" Sam asked Bucky while he was doing his evening run.

"What?" Bucky asked with genuine confusion as he reached near the tracks.

"This" Sam said showing Bucky his message.

"Delete that." Bucky said quickly "I didn't send it, it was..." He paused a moment looking at you who were talking to Sue and Wanda on the other side of the compound, "..a mistake"

"What was a mistake?" Pietro said making his way towards the boys as the girls had shooed him away.

Bucky looked at him and then walked past him to join Steve and Nat.

"What did I do?" Pietro asked in confusion.

"You'll get used to it" Sam said shaking his head at Bucky, then continuing his run with Pietro.

~

"Tony what is it?" You said getting off the counter of Bruce's lab.

"Right now, not sure. But as soon as we are, we will tell you." Tony said looking at the files in the drive for 10th time.

"This means there is something?" Steve said and you both shared a worried look.

Tony stopped and turned around to look at you both, he didn't hide the worried look on his face "Maybe." Tony then turned around and waved his had in air and the files closed. "But right now, nothing."

Can you speak English please?