Meeting

~Next Day 10 a.m.~

"I thought they were your friends" Sam commented jokingly, from where he was sitting on the couch, shaking his head at the two snakes in human form standing in the corner of the ground, lost in their conversation.

You were back in the compound this morning as Tony had called everyone for a meeting. He had asked the entire team to be present in the conference room at 3 pm. Hope it's not to decide a punishment for me and Peter cause they found out that we 'accidently' broke one of Tony's fancy glasses while breaking into his office for 'educational purposes'.

To be honest you didn't even realize how much you missed this place and these people, and it had only been 3 days. But one thing you did realize was that these people have become much more closer to your heart than what you had first thought.

"So I thought, but here we are" you said in disappointment, sitting on the bench on the poolside enjoying the still warm air flowing in the bright morning. You all were just sitting outside and doing basically nothing as the meeting still had hours to begin.

"Dude what are you doing here?" A very excited Pietro asked, sipping on his drink coming from the direction you had squinted your eyes in.

"Dude watering the pool!" you said sarcastically, throwing a spare towel on his face, which earned a fake "ow" from him.

You crossed your arms over your chest in annoyance and nodded towards where Bucky, Sue, Luke, Nat, and Steve were indulged in an 'interesting' conversation, your eyes never leaving them. Oh how they'd laugh on any comment made by him. And oh how he'd stand there with a 'I-am-so-sweet-and-friendly' face, something you'd never earn from him when you were around.

"They are my friends! It's not my fault that Luke's grandpa happens to be one of the post-war-Bucky's friends and he suddenly develops a liking for the man's fake good attitude" you said through gritted teeth. Only now realizing that Bucky had seen you getting angry and hence was acting extra nice to irritate you.

"What!?" you snapped back looking at the two men, when they faked a gasp and then remained awfully quiet, smirking at you.

"Bucky huh?" Sam said snorting out of smirking so much, while Pietro gave him a hi-five, he too smirking like a fool at you.

You hopped down you seat and ran behind Sam and Pietro, holding a towel in your hand like a whipping rope, shouting "That is his name okay!" too annoyed at no one in particular or everyone actually.

Sam almost fell of the couch before standing on his feet and running for his life and you could see the orange juice spilled on the floor meaning Pietro quickly ran out of there, holding onto his dear life.

Bucky's head whipped back as he heard your screaming voice. The frown on his face twisted into a small smirk as he mumbled, "Mad woman" shaking his head ever so lightly.

No, he would never admit how weird he felt these past three days, how he felt something was missing, how he felt strange and alone again. He would never admit. Cause he didn't know it could be you.

And you? No, you would never admit that it happened to you too. Cause you didn't know it could be him. Come on! Enemies don't miss each other. It's pointless.

Everyone turned around to look at two running maniacs, only recognising then it were you chasing Sam when you reached close to where they were standing.

"Help me!" Sam yelled at the group, turning slightly to look at you then increasing his pace.

"Oh hell no" Sue mumbled smiling disappointedly at her bestie running around like the crazy she was. Happy to see her back better.

"I knew she was unwell! GO GET HIM COCO!" Luke said snorting only to get a nudge be Sue who was looking at her fiancée in disbelief. Knowing very well how much he loved to encourage you. Sue actually loved this side of him. You meant it when you said he was like you brother. He'd treat you better than a real sister, making fun of you but also comforting you every time you felt low and giving threat warning to boys who'd even look at you in a wrong way.

~3.15 pm~

You were sitting across from, you guessed it right, Bucky. Just don't ask why! The only hint is if you had a gun on you, you would have shot Sam right away.

Sue and Luke had returned back home, and you spend the rest of the afternoon playing business with the girls. Pietro included.

"Are we waiting for the old man?" Scott said rolling his eyes and huffing for the fifth time.

Yes, Tony called the meeting and was late! What did you expect?

You were so bored sitting in that chair doing nothing for last 10 minutes. Everyone was. You started shaking your leg as a habit while propping your head on your fist. You didn't even realize what you were doing when a grunt broke you out of your daze. You had hit something. And that something was supposedly Bucky's foot cause he was the one that grunted and was now glaring at you. The moment you realized; you gave him a fake polite smile which infuriated him more just like you wanted. You almost chuckled shaking your head when your eyes landed on Clint and Pietro who were looking at you with raised eyebrows. They had seen the little interaction between you and Bucky. Then you saw Sam whispering something in their ears while looking between you and Bucky. Your expressions changed so fast.

Bitch!

As if one Cue, Tony entered eyeing you, saying, "I wasn't able to find my matching glasses!". You quickly looked away.

"So you changed your suit!?" Nat exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"What else was I supposed to do?" Tony answered, moving to the end of the table.

Everyone audibly sighed showing their disappointment, but did that affect Tony? Hell nah!

"The reason why I have called everyone is...."