Sexomnia

Mature content ahead. Enjoy!💙

-------

Sean's POV

"i think we should take a break." kaycee said panting.

"no. once we stop, we're not gonna want to keep going." i replied. she let out a groan.

we had been rehearsing for hours. kaycee came over early in the morning and we wasted no time to start rehearsing. janelle and will asked us to create a piece. at first, we didn't have a problem with it. matter of fact, we were so excited that we started right away.

but that excitement led into stress as they told us they wanted it to be intimate. sure, we had done intimate ones like station, love u better, and post that, but those were choreographed by other people. we didn't know how to make one on our own.

"sean," she said softly. "i know you're stressed, i am too, but we need to take a break. we can't overwork ourselves."

i sighed knowing she was right. i sat down on the wooden floor in the corner, wiping my face with my shirt. kaycee sat in front of me, looking at me with concern. "kayc, don't worry. i'm fine. how about i make us something to eat and we chill for a couple hours?" i reassured putting my hand on hers, which rested on her knee.

i heard her take in a sharp breath. "no. this is the only time i will turn down a sean lew meal, but you need rest. i'll make us something simple--that i know i won't burn." she said getting up. she walked out the room, giving me time to check her out.

her curls bounced with every step. she was radiant, even when sweaty. her clothes hugged her figure, showing off her curves. i found myself biting my lip at simple actions she did during rehearsal.

i shook my head to get rid of the dirty thoughts of my best friend. i let my head rest against the wall and soon dosed off into slumber.

Kaycee's POV

i made my way through the house i knew as much as my own. i entered the kitchen to be met by mama lew. "hey, kaycee! are you two done rehearsing already?" she greeted with kind eyes.

"for now, yes. sean and i are resting for a bit. you know, he never gets the right amount of rest when he sets his mind to something." i reply, sitting down at the island. miya chuckles at my statement, nodding nevertheless, knowing her son.

"listen, um, cheuk and i are going out on a little date night and then meeting up with some college friends. you wouldn't mind staying here with sean to keep him company would you?" miya asked. "it's okay if you can't."

"no. no, i understand. go have fun on your date night." i said enthusiastically. miya hugged me tight thanking me. "we're leaving in about 5 minutes. we'll be back tomorrow night. and please, please feel free to use our shower and spare towels. make yourself at home." miya pleads. i nodded in thanks.

she left the kitchen and went upstairs to what i assumed was resume getting ready. i hopped out of my seat and made my way to the fridge to find something for sean and i to eat. after scanning the fridge and pantry, i finally settled on a grilled cheese.

while buttering the bread, miya and cheuk thanked me again with hugs and kind smiles and left. after about 10 minutes i was done with the gooey sandwiches. i got bottles of water and carried it to the garage.

i was right outside the door when i heard noises. sean began to groan and whimper. "kayc," he said seductively. "yeah?" i opened the door to see him in the corner stroking himself through his pants. my eyes grew into saucers, the shock almost making me drop the food in my hands.