Jealousy Game (2)

Kaycee's POV

i backed out of my driveway and drove off in the direction of bailey's house. to my dismay, janelle asked me to assist her class today. now don't get me wrong, i love assisting and her choreo, but i was sore.

i am in pain and dancing was gonna make it even worse. why is what you may be asking. take this as a lesson, do not make sean lew jealous because he will put you in your place. my place just so happened to be in his bed for hours.

i tried to make up an excuse as to why i couldn't make it but tahani and bailey continued to pester me about coming. after sean and i finished our business, we chilled on the couch for a bit before we started a round two....then that led to a round three, and a round four an hour later. but hey, at least we showered. in about 10 minutes, i pulled up in bailey's driveway then honked my horn for her and tahani to come out.

they came walking out almost immediately with smiles on their lips. bailey got in the passenger seat while tahani sat in the backseat. "someone's tired! i figured you would've gotten a good amount of sleep since you left early yesterday." tahani said buckling up. i bit my lip as i thought about yesterday's activities once sean dragged me out of the studio. i distracted myself from her statement by pulling out of the driveway and in the direction of imma space.

"yeah, where did you go? we turn our backs for a second and you were out the door." bailey asked, getting comfortable in the seat. as if on cue, my phone dinged my special notification sound for when sean texted me.

since i was driving, bailey picked it up as she normally would. it was something we always did, just so the driver could stay focused on driving. i was turning onto the freeway when bailey gasped loudly. "what the fuck! what the fuck?" she was baffled as she handed the phone to tahani.

in the rearview mirror, i could see her eyes scanning the phone then she wheezed. "kayc, last night was the best. i can't get over how we connected, see you in a bit beautiful." she read. "what happened last night, ms. rice? or should i say mrs. lew?" she asked with a quirked brow.

my hair hid my burning cheeks as they questioned me. "nothing happened last night. we just talked and stuff." i shrugged, pulling up to a stop light. i took that time to grab my phone and look at the text.

sean
kayc, last night was the best. i can't get over how we connected, see you in a bit beautiful😊

me
me neither.☺ and due to your actions, i'm very sore. so thank you for that🙄

he replied almost immediately.

sean
i'd be happy to make you feel better, kaycee. i have just the trick actually😉

i shook my head despite the knowing grin on my face. i sent back a quick reply then put it in the cup holder.

me
maybe you can give me a tip or two

sean
definitely, beautiful. meet me before class and i can make it quick

i snickered slightly and put my phone back down after reading the text. bailey and tahani burned holes into the side of my face as i focused on the road. we stopped at dunkin donuts, getting coffees before going the rest of the way to the imma space studio. "so you're telling us nothing happened between you and sean last night after you left?" bailey asked skeptically while getting out of the car.

"no- yes- i don't know. we just shared an intimate dance." i shrugged before sipping my coffee. they nodded taking in the information as they walked on both sides of me. "so you guys made up, i'm assuming." bailey guessed, finishing her bagel.

"for the most part." i nodded. we walked into the lobby and signed in. "sweetie, are you feeling alright? you seem a little...stiff." janelle asked after i walked up to her. my smile faltered into a flustered grin. janelle's eyes widened and she let out a loud gasp.

"kaycee rice! you did not!" she said shocked, hitting my arm with a knowing smile on her face. "who was the lucky guy? might even be multiple with the way you're walking." janelle smirked, shimmying her shoulders. i rolled my eyes at her teasing and looked down sheepishly.

i opened my mouth to say something, an expectant look on her face. however, i was interrupted when someone spoke from behind me. "janelle, it's been so long!" the familiar voice that made chills run down my spine spoke. sean hugged her tightly with passion and kissed her forehead. "sean, we saw each other last week." she chuckled. he just shrugged and faced me with a wide grin on his face.

"always a pleasure, rice." sean smiled, stepping closer to me. i smiled back at him, looking into his eyes. his chocolate orbs twinkled as he looked at me knowingly. he blushed then looked down, putting his hands in his pockets. "no. freaking. way." janelle gasped pointing at us.

sean laughed, throwing his head back. "you're the reason why kaycee's walking like she pulled a muscle? that is something! i mean, i suspected it but damn. this actually happened." janelle said crossing her arms with raised eyebrows. i blushed even harder as i put my hand to my face in embarrassment.

"excuse us, janelle. kayc and i have to have a little talk." sean said grabbing my hand then intertwining them. "sure thing, just be back in time to help me teach." janelle said with a small smirk before going over to her husband, who was setting up the music for the class.

sean pulled me out of the room and guided us to one of the old studios. right when we entered, he locked the door then pushed me against the wall, kissing me intensely. his hands travel underneath my shirt but i stop him. "sean," i sighed. he pulled away, giving me a longing look.

"what am i, to you i mean." i asked nervously. "like what are we...?" sean put his hand on my fiddling fingers and held my hand. sean stared our hands with a small smile before looking up into my eyes.

"honestly kaycee, i can't tell you that because i don't know." he said shaking his head. my heart sunk a bit, disappointment seeping through my orbs. "...but i can tell you what i do know. and i know for a fact that i'm in love with you. you get me like no one else does and every time i'm with you, i feel this kind of build inside that starts to tingle when you look at me. and kaycee that smile..it lights up my world. your eyes, they make me fall in love all over again." sean declared as he smiled sheepishly at our hands that fit perfectly with the other.

"kayc, i want you to be mine. officially." he said getting closer. my eyes softened as they looked into his, love reflected in them. "i would love to be, sean." i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. sean hugged me back tightly, kissing my cheek as he did so. we pulled away slowly, looking into each other's eyes as we looked.

taking sean by surprise, i captured his lips once again, this time gently. his hand grabbed my face as he grew more passionate with it. he pulled away slowly, his kisses becoming more gentle. "now to make you feel better." he said as he lowered himself while kissing down my body.

i let him skillfully pleasure me, making sure to stay quiet. after 10 minutes, sean cleaned me up then pecked my lips. i did indeed feel better, my legs no longer hurt and nor did my back. "told you i'd make it quick." he smirked, leaning his forehead on mine. i grinned mischievously while i tried to calm my panting.

"thank you, sean. i'll be sure to pay you back later." i winked as we walked out of the studio with our hands intertwined. sean shook his head in amusement then kissed my cheek. "love you. come on, before janelle thinks we're really going at it." he said pulling me closer to him.

we enter the room that janelle was teaching in to find everyone stretching and socializing with music playing. however, right when we came into the room, sean separated himself from me. he walked to will leaving me to go with the girls. i felt a pang in my chest but just pushed it to the back of my head.

"hey, kaycee! after class do you want to- hey what's wrong?" bailey asked with concern written on her face. i looked over at sean who was laughing and stretching with will, deep in conversation. i turned my head back to them slowly and sat, suddenly confused and sad.

"i don't know."