Busted

Prank series (Part 12?)

Mature content below!

Sean's POV

"Hey guys! Welcome back to our channel. As you guys can see, my beautiful wife is not with me. Which means..I will be pranking her!" I exclaimed with my hands up in triumph.

"With what, Sean? You guys have done everything in the book..or so you thought." I smirked. "There's still one that remains up my sleeve and that is, the cheating prank. Now, anyone with a brain knows we would never cheat on each other but I will turn the tables today. I'm going to make it look like Kaycee's been cheating on me."

"How are you going to do that, Sean? That sounds crazy. It is. Bailey and Kaycee were hanging out earlier, obviously riding around and stuff, but while that was going on, I had Bailey plant a condom under the seat." I said while grabbing it off the floor.

I ripped the package open and took the condom out, tossing it out the window. "Back on the floor it goes." I narrated. "Boom. So now I'm going to go into the store and buy something small or some little things we need at the house so that it looks like I just innocently found it." I explained while getting out of the car. I grabbed the camera before locking the car and making way inside the store.

I grabbed a cart, greeting people on the way in. "Speak of the angel.." I mumbled while seeing that Kaycee was face timing me. I showed the screen to the camera before answering. "Hey, Lew." I answered.

A yawn escaped her lips before she waved at me. "Hey, Rice. Where are you?" She asked while stretching. I giggled at how cute she was. "I'm at the store. I'll be home in about 15 minutes." I reassured her.

"You don't have to rush. I just woke up from my nap and you weren't here so I got a little worried." My wife reassured me. She set up the phone, allowing me to see her prance around the kitchen with a tea packet in her hand.

She wore pink sweat shorts and a black sweater that my mom once gave her for Christmas. I hummed in response while staring at her in adoration. "I'll be there soon. I'm just grabbing a couple things. Do you want me to bring you anything?" I asked while weaving my way through the aisles.

My wife giggled cutely then nodded. "Tampons, fruit punch, and the salted caramel boom chicka pop since someone decided to keep stealing from my bag. So please buy a big one." She murmured pointedly.

"Yes, ma'am." I sighed dramatically. After a few minutes, we hung up and I started to get everything my wife and I needed for the house. Thankfully, the lines were short and roads weren't as backed up as usual, so I was able to make it home after a total of 30 minutes.

"Okay guys," I paused with a nervous sigh. "I'm home, so I'm about to start the prank. I'm honestly a little worried because I don't know how Kayc will react. I'm sure she'll be confused and laugh it off as she realizes it's a joke. Hopefully, this works out." I sighed before getting out of the car and picking up the bags along with the condom wrapper.

I let myself in the house, making sure I looked upset. Luckily, Kaycee was in the kitchen so I set up the camera in the living room, knowing she'd greet me soon. "Okay guys, she's in the kitchen. She should be out- wait, I hear her." I whispered to the camera.

I rushed to the bags and grabbed a few items then disappeared down the hall so that I appeared busy. "Yoo-hoo, Sean Lew!" She shouted in a singsong tone.

I put the items away quickly while I prepared my act. When I came back to the living room, I saw Kaycee standing in the middle of it with open arms. However, she dropped them once we made eye contact. "What's wrong?" She asked, slightly pouting her lip.