Here We Go Again

You know the vibes!😉 mature content below, nasties!

Pt. 2 of Happy Little Pill

5 months later

Kaycee's POV

"please, sean. really quick?" i begged for the 5th time this week.

it was happening again. he'd been gone for 2 months and was refusing to fuck me. this is ridiculous! i should not have to beg for my boyfriend to make love to me. "i'm sorry, angel but i have to go to this interview. it's live. you know i can't be late." he rushed pecking my lips.

"i'll make it up to you. i promise." sean said holding my face in his hands. i pulled away knowing he wasn't gonna keep it. "angel..." he said softly, reaching for me. i walked away and into the kitchen. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back into him.

"don't be mad at me. you know i hate to leave after we fight." sean begged, holding me tight. he let his hands rub my hips soothingly while laying kisses on my cheek. "i love you." he said lowly in my ear.

"i know." i sighed. "so stop being mad. i rather not go to an interview knowing my girlfriend is mad at me." sean said standing in front of me. i nodded and kissed his hand. "i love you. i'm just not very fond of you right now." i said honestly.

sean hugged me, putting my head in his chest. "can you hear my heart breaking? because it is." sean said into my hair. i laughed and looked up at him. "there's the rainbow. i'll be back by 11. i promise, right when i get back, it's me and you." he smiled. i nodded and hugged him once more before walking him out the door.

after kissing him goodbye one more time, i went inside the house and tried to waste time. i cleaned our room, the bathroom, and tidied up our kitchen. i sat down in the living room, turning on the tv to the channel i knew sean was going to be on. the heat between my legs was intensifying by the minutes.

i know what you're thinking, "kaycee, are you this sex-crazed?" no. but sean has not...put in work since the trip to vegas. and anytime i tried to schedule one, something always came up. 'alex asked me to assist', 'janelle and will want us to come to the studio', or 'sorry, baby. i'm working on a collab with jules'. like damn! when do i get to spend time with you?!

i tried to think of ways to calm myself before i decided to get up and bake some cookies. i got all of the ingredients out and began making cookie dough. after 15 minutes, i finally finished the cookie dough then put it on the pan and into the oven.

while waiting for the cookies to bake, i scrolled through instagram on fan accounts of sean and i. i stopped on one that was sean's sexiest moments, including grinding and rolling of the hips. that's it! i can't take it anymore.

i turned down the cookies so that the cookies would cook very slow. i grabbed my car keys and threw on a hoodie before getting in the car and driving to the nearest sex store. i walked in and went straight to the vibrators. i picked out a black vibrator and black blindfold. i hurriedly bought the items before rushing home.

once i got inside the house, i locked the door then ran upstairs to our bedroom. i stripped on the way into the bed. once i was done undressing, i ran my hands down my body before putting the vibrator on my bud. i jumped at the sensation then slowly but surely got used to it.

needing more, i turned up the setting to 2 loving the sensation. moans were ripped from my mouth as i thought of my boyfriend. "fuck, sean!" i moaned loudly while entering two fingers into my drenched sex. my breath hitched at the sensation. my other hand played with my nipple just like sean would, making me almost go over the edge.

his name continued to leave my mouth as my fingers entered in and out hard and fast. i felt heat rush up my body as i buried my head into the pillow at the pleasure. "yes, sean!" i screamed my release and turned the vibrator down slowly. i rubbed my sensitive bud to take me down from my high and sat up.

and there he was.

"h-hey, baby. what are you...doing here?" i asked panting and a little nervous. "they called and canceled. there was an emergency with the host." he said slowly while glancing up and down my body.

"you just couldn't wait, could you?" sean asked with crossed arms. i looked down in shame, feeling guilty. sean came over to me and kneeled in front of me on the bed. he moved aside the vibrator. he lifted my head with my chin and kissed me passionately.

sean gripped my thighs and put me in position. he took off his clothes swiftly leaving his briefs. "you just couldn't wait for me to fuck you." he said in my ear while kissing my neck. as i was about to answer, he wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded into me harshly.

"sean." i gasped at his roughness. sean was usually gentle and passionate. this one was steamy and rough with him clearly taken the dominant role. he grinded into me hard, the fabric of his briefs rubbing against my bud was driving me crazy. "sean! ah, fuck yes." i moaned while he entered three of his fingers into me.

"oh, babygirl." he groaned while touching my heat. immediately, he began hitting my spot, causing my back to arch. my moans got louder but i silenced them in his neck. i whined at his roughness. i was in trouble. i knew it. he was puninshing me with overstimulation.

little did he know, it was a little kink of mine. he kissed down my body until lips landed right on my bud. he took his fingers out as he sucked and licked all of key spots. "sea- oh my god!" i moaned loudly. i couldn't fucking breath. this was insane.

with one more lick, i released onto his tongue, not being to take it anymore. he licked me softly, cleaning me up as well as taking me down from the ecstasy he caused. "did the vibrator make you feel that good, angel?" he asked. i shook my head.

he slapped my ass while flipping me over. "i didn't hear you." he said. "no, the vibrator made me feel even better." i teased. i knew he was gonna get riled up so i continued to tease him.

"remember who's name you scream when you come." he said in my ear before plunging into me. sean thrusted hard, making my arms buckle and me fall into the bed.

"s-sean, don't stop." i cried out, pushing against him. my face was fully on the bed when he grabbed my hair and thrusted harder. however, my ass was still in the air. adding to the pleasure he was doing himself, he grabbed the vibrator and put it on my bud for second time tonight.

"sean!" i screamed. it was high-pitched. i didn't care if our neighbors heard us. all i knew was that i was on cloud nine and i never wanted to get off. "damn it, angel." sean groaned as i started to shake.

i dug my nails into his wrists at the pleasure. "i'm coming, sean." i notified him. he increased his and the vibrator's speed, making me scream into the pillow as i came. sean spilled into me right after. he pulled out, us both panting. "sean." i moaned. he turned his head to me confused.

"th-the vibrator." i shuddered. he hurriedly put his hand between my legs and turned it off, taking it away. i crawled over to sean and rested my head on his chest. "next time, you wait for me. understand?" he said sternly, pulling me on top of him fully.

"yes, sir." i teased with a smirk.