Our Favorite Dance

Y'all wanted the routine, so here you go. Mature content below!

Pt. 4 of Jealousy Game

Kaycee's POV

i pushed sean down on the bed then straddled him. his hands immediately went to my waist as he kissed me lovingly. sean sat up with me on top of him, letting my legs wrap around his waist.

his hand tangled in my hair as he deepened the kiss. his other hand touched my body with care. his touch was gentle, but his kiss told me otherwise. sean switched our positions, putting himself on his knees in between my legs. a gasp left my lips when he started fondling my breasts with both hands.

i pulled him closer to my body, desperate for him to please me. sean's hands squeezed my breasts making me jolt. "slow down. i'm not going anywhere, kaycee." sean said with a soft smile. he pecked my lips before kissing my cheeks. "i want you to relax. let me please you. let me..." he paused looking into my eyes. "let me make love to you. let's not rush this, yeah?"

his eyes were sincere and filled with love. i smiled and nodded, kissing him slowly. he smiled into it and cupped my cheek. sean's fingertips skimmed my body softly. my hands dropped from his neck to his torso and underneath his shirt. taking the hint, sean pulled away then took his shirt off, but quickly found his way back to my lips.

while squeezing the edge of the bed at how good this felt, sean's lips moved down to my jaw and neck, leaving love bites. his kisses set me on fire. they made me feel rejoiced and weak at the same time. a moan ripped out of me as two of his fingers entered me while he sucked on my breasts.

"sean." i gasped. his fingers were knuckles deep into me. he thrusted at a medium pace, yet hard. my moans were quiet until he hit my spot. between his tongue's movements against my nipples and his fingers inside of me, i was on cloud nine.

his lips moved lower as he removed his fingers. i was still throbbing for attention when his mouth circled my clit, making my back arch. "sean, please!" i moaned breathlessly. sean's hands gripped my thighs as he moved his tongue swiftly with skill through my folds.

my legs spread wider unconsciously, making sean push his tongue further. i pulled at the sheets at my partner's actions. "you're amazing." i squeaked as i grinded into his mouth. sean took his hand off my thigh and put his thumb on my bud, rubbing harshly. my back arched even further, making me fall back with my back arching off the bed.

"no sean, please." i whined as he took his mouth and hand off my heat. he wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me further up the bed. "be patient, love." sean said looking into my eyes intensely. his lips kissed all over my body. i squirmed at how he let his love for me seep through his every touch.

"you're so beautiful, kaycee." sean whispered in my ear. a blush crept onto my face. i wrapped my arms around his neck and captured his lips with my own. my hands got lost in his curls as i grinded my front into his. he moaned into the kiss and began touching me roughly.

i knew that sean was being gentle because of our previous actions but i didn't want him to be. i didn't want him to hold back and the way he's touching me right now showed me that he was before. so with that, i flipped us over so that i was straddling him. "kaycee, stop." he said into the kiss, gripping my hips to keep me still. but i did the opposite.

i sat us up and let my hand stroke his manhood quickly through his briefs, causing him to moan into the kiss. i slipped my hand into his briefs and stroked him fast. a groan slipped from him.

"fuck me." he moaned into my neck. i pulled away and pulled his briefs off all the way. my hunger took over my body. the next thing i knew, i was welcoming sean into my warmth. we both moaned loudly at the sensation. no matter how many times sean and i had sex, everytime it felt like the first.

i started to move at a medium pace as i rode him. sean bit his lip as he guided me up and down his length. "fuck it. i need you." sean smirked before making me ride him faster. sean's hands gripped my ass, making our hips meet with more force.

one of his hands moved lower and closer to the underside of my heat. his fingers pressed into my slit, now rubbing the area. "you're such a bitch. don't tease me like that." i gasped as i felt his fingers dance between my folds. noises that i didn't recognize left my mouth fluidly. my walls began to clench as sean kept hitting the memorized location of my rapture.

sean chuckled then licked my nipples once again. i couldn't take all of this pleasure at once. so i lifted his head and leaned my forehead on his. i rode him faster, gasps, moans, and groans left both of our mouths as we looked into each other's eyes. "sean." i shuddered at the pleasure. i whispered dirty sentences in his ear and i kissed him.

"don't come. don't. please just keep going. you feel incredible." sean croaked out. i kissed his lips and let my fingers get lost in his hair. he moaned into the kiss guiding me even faster. the hand that was resting on my ass made its way to my front. his touch became even more rough.

two of his fingers played with my bud, twisting and rubbing it, while the other played with my backside. a muffled scream ripped out of me. my back arched into sean as i threw my head back. "please sean, please! i need to- fuck, i'm there." i whimpered against his lips.

sean was unresponsive as he groaned my name repeatedly. his movements became more sloppy, even his fingers'. so did mine. our hips were no longer synchronized. this was too much. it felt like i had to pee, i never felt this with anybody. the fact that sean was the first made goosebumps rise on my skin.

sean pulled his lips away, a smirk on his face. his lips latched onto my nipple, tongue flicking against it with skill. that was all it took for me to release onto him...hard. sean released shortly after. "kaycee." he moaned as i slowed the pace.

i withdrew him from my warmth, now sitting beside him. we both panted as we leaned our heads on each other. "i hope you're not tired." i said after resting for 10 minutes. sean looked at me and smirked.

"bring it on, rice."