Worth The Pain

Mature content below! Y'all are going to hell with me, period. Blame katelynn011202  , she told me to and Seayceeobsessed  agreed so here you go! This is probably the dirtiest crap I've ever written so please if you feel uncomfortable with this stuff like, BDSM or dirty talk and all that jazz, DON'T READ IT!

Pt. 3 of Happy Little Pill

Kaycee's POV

"kaycee, you promised you'd come!" sean whined to me over our facetime call.

"and i will. i just have jojo's class to finish up then i'll be on my way home. i'll be there by 5." i reassured. after having so many experiences with postponed sex, sean and i decided to start planning our intimate activities. as of right now, it was no one's fault that we haven't gotten intimate with each other in almost 2 months. work has really just been kicking our asses.

sean sighed then replied. "okay. hurry back, i miss you." his eyes averted to something else as he spoke to me. i assumed it was the pan that was sizzling in the background. "trust me, i miss you too. i gotta go, jojo's gonna start calling names in a moment. i'll see you in a bit, moon. love you!"

"go kill it! love you too." he said smiling softly before hanging up. i put my phone back in my bag and zipped it close. right when i stood up straight, jojo was walking over to me. "so i hear you and sean are having a little date night in." she said skeptically.

"i mean, i am the one that told you, but yes. yes we are." i replied. jojo hit me jokingly but got closer. "well knowing you guys, you haven't...done it in a while. so i was thinking, why don't you give him a little surprise?" jojo asked with a quirked brow.

"you mean lingerie? i've done that already. you were there!" i questioned, causing jojo to smirk. "kayc, that's why you kick it up a notch. you can do a little dance for him, just to turn him on a little bit then bring out the big guns."

"what's the 'big guns'?" i asked. jojo laughed. "do i have to come up with everything? the big guns is the ultimate thing, what will get sean at the edge of his seat. make him nearly attack you. here, you can do my choreo since it's a little sexy then maybe you can do something after or before, whatever your horny heart desires." she exclaimed waving her hand.

i nodded, taking all of her advice in. i thought about it a little while jojo called people up. after she called me up, i danced it full out then left so that i could stop on the way home. i pulled into the parking lot of a plaza. first, i went into the store called 'guilty pleasure.'

"buying something for me, beautiful?" the cashier said to me the moment i walked in. i ignored him and went in the aisle for whips. i scanned them until one caught my eye. it was a brown riding crop with gold streaks. a smirk spread across my lips as i picked it up, letting it swing on my fingers.

i then headed over to the vibrators. i knew i already bought a maude vibrator a couple months back, but i wanted something that could pleasure sean as well. so i picked up a vibrating penis ring. chills went down my spine as i thought of sean and i releasing together with it on. last but not least, i got some coffee brown ropes then made my way to the cash register.

after i paid for it, i bought a tub of strawberry ice cream then made the drive home. i was already excited to surprise sean and this just kicked it up a notch.

after 10 minutes, i reach sean and i's house and pull into the driveway. i hid the bag of toys behind my back and held the bag of ice cream visibly. "honey, i'm home!" i shouted jokingly. thinking he was in the kitchen, i walked in it only for it to be empty. i put the ice cream in the freezer and set the music on the speaker so it was ready when i danced for him then made my way upstairs to our bedroom.