The Summit (2)

Sean's POV

"sean, why does my baby sister have hickeys on her neck?" devon asked with a smirk putting his hands on my shoulders.

"why don't you tell them, angel? tell them what you did." i said leaning on the counter.

kaycee gave me a deathly glare. "well, it's a long story." she chuckled nervously. i shook my head while putting the food in big bowls. "we have time. we are staying for dinner after all. hell, we're sleeping over." kylie said with a smile. everyone had amused smirks on their face.

"i think you should tell it, moon. you're great at telling stories." kaycee said getting up and patting my back. i gave her a look and she rolled her eyes. "fine. i'll tell it." kaycee said sitting down.

"well, you guys are well aware that we have a youtube channel." kaycee started. they all nodded. "well, sean and i have a bit of a prank war. and he decided it'd be funny if he gave me a viagra pill for a prank-"

"because you decided to put laxative in my smoothie." i said defending my action.

"because you did a break up prank on me." she said back snarkily. i rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. "you did an ignoring prank on me, remember?" i said crossing my arms. kaycee paused for a moment realizing that she was indeed, the one that started it.

"anyway," she continued, ignoring my point. "he gave me the viagra and made me suffer for about an hour before giving me what i needed- thank you, moon." she said before flashing me with a smile. i winked at her and started bringing the bowls to the table.

"wait, so this all happened today?" brad asked in disbelief. we shook our heads with a little smirk playing on our lips. "i'll tell this part." i said now bringing drinks to the table.

"this morning, kaycee decided to get back at me and give me a viagra. we got intimate but mrs. lew decided to cut it short." i said finally sitting at the dining room table, joining everyone.

"my plan was that since sean made me suffer, i was gonna make him suffer even more. so i got mine, while he didn't get his, if you know what i mean." serris and devon began cackling. "then in class..." kaycee said looking at me with a death glare. i scooted our chairs closer out of habit and kissed her head.

"i may have done a little something that made kaycee, well...beg for more." i continued. snickers left sarah and kylie's mouths as they nudged kaycee. "you animals!" kylie exclaimed.

i smirked as kaycee blushed noticeably. i squeezed her knee underneath the table in some form of reassurance. "to continue, we went to an interview with the group at which kaycee decided to continuously tease her husband." i informed them, making kaycee roll her eyes.

"so let me get this straight," brad intervened, sitting up straight. "you two decided to make each other suffer...sexually for in total probably about, what 3 days?" he asked. we shrugged seeing that his statement was pretty much true. "laura, miya, cheuk, i think we did something wrong." brad said causing all of us to laugh.

"no, you did something wrong with them. the rest of us turned out just fine." devon said sipping his wine. i shook my head at him in amusement. this was quite a scenario. who would've thought we'd be explaining our sex life to our parents and siblings.

"anyway, let's eat!" my wife said with a nervous giggle, trying to change the subject. "i think we all know sean has done that already." serris said before putting a forkful of steak in her mouth. our mothers almost spat out their wine in shock and amusement while the rest of them laughed or put their head in their hands.

"the food! let's eat the food!" kaycee said trying to be clear with her statement. everyone agreed and picked up their utensils. all that was heard was the moving of utensils against the glass plates and pouring of drinks.