Adjourned

Sean's POV

"hello, youtube! it's sean here. as you can see, i'm in the car. and you can also see that kaycee, my sweet beloved angelic fiance, isn't here and that is because i'm getting my revenge!" i said smiling wickedly.

"a month ago, kaycee did an 'ignoring my boyfriend'--fiance prank on me. she got me good but this time, i'm gonna get her back. 'how, sean?' is what you may be asking. well, today i'll be doing one of the cruelest pranks of them all. i will be doing the break up prank on my fiance, kaycee rice." i explained.

"so in advance, kaycee, i love you and i'm sorry. but i had to do it!" i said turning on my turning signal. "right now, kaycee is at chloe and julian's house helping her with the baby because he's out of town. i have to pick her up since she slept over. i'm about 5 minutes away. i was gonna act like the camera is off because i always leave it in the stabilizer when in the car for some reason so this should work out perfectly. i'm so scared because kaycee and i know each other like the back of our hands so once i start acting distant or even by a certain look, she knows something's wrong."

after a couple minutes, i pulled into the driveway. "guys, i'm really hoping she doesn't cry. you guys don't understand. when kaycee cries, it's probably one of the most saddest and heartbreaking things you'll ever see. she has that type of cry where if she cries, you cry with her. not because you're sad but because it's contagious."

i whipped out my phone and texted her that i was outside. she responded almost immediately saying she was about to come out. i watched her step out the door and make her way to the car.

"guys, she looks so beautiful. i don't know how i'm gonna pull this off....i can't do this...yes, i can. no i can't, but i can. okay, screw it. god, please don't make her cry. take away all the pain that i'm about to cause for this angel!" i pleaded then screamed in agony looking up.

too soon, kaycee opened the door and got in the passenger seat. "my favorite lewser! how's my baby?" she greeted me with wide smile, her forest-like eyes lighting up. she pecked my lips before buckling her seatbelt.

"i'm okay." i said intentionally trailing off. i put the car back into drive and made my way to our house. "are you hungry or anything? i can stop and buy something." i asked.

"um, no. i'll just eat at home if i get hungry, but thank you anyway, bub." she said shooting me a smile. while driving, i could feel her stare on the side of my face. her well-groomed eyebrows were furrowed. "are you okay, sean? you're really quiet." she asked putting her hand on mine.

i knew she was being serious when she said my name. she always called me an affectionate name, but when we had a serious conversation she used 'sean'. i just sighed going along with the character i had to play.

"we need to talk." i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"well, what about?" she asked turning her body in her seat. i pulled into a parking lot and turned the car off. i took a deep breath preparing for what i was about to do.

"i don't think this is working out." i said. kaycee's head cocked to the side in confusion. i took that as a sign to continue. "us."

her face went blank as she heard my words. "w-what do you mean?" she stuttered overcome with shock. this was gonna hurt so bad!

"i'm sorry kaycee, but i'm just not happy anymore." i said looking down. she held my hand in both of hers and put it in her lap.

"i-i thought you wanted this. wanted us." she stroked the back of my hand soothingly, which i was thankful for. i met her gaze and immediately regretted it once i saw how pale her face was. the light in her eyes was replaced with a gloomy darkness.

"i did! it's just...now, i guess i'm just tired. i don't want you to love someone that doesn't love you equally as much--the same, i should say." i said running my free hand through my hair. a sharp pang was present in my chest once i said that.

"you don't love me?" she asked gulping, hurt evident in her eyes. "so you don't want to marry me?"

her eyes were threatening to spill tears. "no." i breathed looking away, not being able to take it. i blinked hard as i felt the burning in the back of my eyes. kaycee's hands began to shake and a low whimper escaped from her mouth.

"this is literally coming out of nowhere." she huffed. "when did you start feeling this way?" tears began to roll down her cheeks. she didn't even bother to wipe them. NOOOO!

"2 weeks ago." i said after thinking of a believable amount of time.

"oh." she breathed. she let go of my hand and slouched in her seat. her hair became curtains for her face. i watched her as she brought her knees to her chest and cried hysterically.

"kaycee," i said softly, reaching for her. i took off my seatbelt and went around to her side of the car. i opened her door and held her shaking body. "look at me. please." i said in awe at how adorable she was.

kaycee hesitantly looked me in the eye and saw the small smile on my face. "it's a prank, angel." i said holding her head in my hands. her jaw dropped in shock but she quickly recovered by hitting me on the shoulder hard. "ow!"

"that's not funny! i thought i was gonna lose you." she said with her face in my chest. my heart warmed at her words. i pulled her away from my chest and kissed her passionately. i reached further into the car and grabbed the camera.

"guys, this prank was not worth it. look, i made her cry." i turned the camera to kaycee who had a fake pouting face and her arms crossed. "i'm sorry, angel. i love you so much." i said with a slight chuckle, putting my fingers under her chin. "please like and subscribe. thank you for watching me break this beauty's heart. love you guys!"

kaycee kissed my hand and grabbed it then waved with it, a small smile on her face. "stay weird, bye!"

we drove the rest of the way home and once we reached there, let's just say, i showed her how much i love her ;)

-------