Never Enough Love

Pt. 9 of Prank series? I think? I kind of lost count. Anyway, hope you enjoy :)

-Bre

Sean's POV

i threw on a different pair of sweatpants as i just completed my workout session. i looked over to my wife to see her face buried in a pillow while she slept soundly, a light snore emerging from her lips.

a small smile grazed my lips at her before i walked over to the two cribs that were set up in the corner. both boys had just gotten put down for a nap, shortly before their mother. because our bedroom is quite spacious, we wanted to put the twins in our room instead of leaving them alone in another room.

fighting the urge to kiss their heads so i didn't wake them, i went downstairs and into the living room, grabbing our cameras off the table.

"hey, guys! how's it going? uh, we're aware it's been a while. in case you don't already know, which i'm sure most of you do, kaycee just gave birth to our twins, charles and andrew, on may 12th, 4 weeks ago. we've just been taking our time to learn and spend time with our babies while we're breaking into this new parenting ordeal. and we hope and beg for you guys to please be understanding as we transition into this new chapter of our lives. this is so different and unknown to kayc and i."

i stopped talking as kino came to my side and started jumping up my leg. a laugh erupted from my mouth as he tried to lick my face when i bent down. "well hello." i greeted, petting kino's head. "anyway, that's aside from our video today. right now, kayc is taking a nap, which is perfect because i will be pranking her today." i said menacingly while rubbing my hands together.

"don't worry, it's not mean or stressful. i just want to annoy her a little bit. today, i'm pranking her by being extra affectionate. just to see how much she'll deal with. kaycee may be sweet and really happy, but she's actually not the most affectionate. i'm expecting for her to let me kiss her a couple times then after that she's going to start getting annoyed." i explained.

i took our cameras and hid one in the kitchen, the other in the living room. "shamu, where are you?" she asked in a singsong tone.

"it's time!" i whispered while rubbing my hands together. "i'm down here, angel." i announced as i saw her coming down the stairs. i waited at the bottom of the stairs for her, holding out my hand for her to take.

"thank you." she said cutely while placing her small hand in mine. i hugged her tightly, picking her up and carrying her over to the couch. i slammed her down into it softly, kissing her cheek. "how'd you sleep?" i asked, laying on top of her.

kaycee giggled and started playing with my hair. "i slept good, but it would've been better if you were in bed with me." she said. her hands ran through my hair, slowly massaging my scalp. i let out a pleasurable sigh then kissed her on the lips. she kissed back gently, but stopped me when i started kissing her neck.

"nope. no, no. i was just pregnant." she said, sitting up. i laughed but got off of her so she wouldn't sense anything. "i'm hungry. do you want to help me make something?" she asked, getting up off the couch. i nodded, following her into the kitchen.

while kaycee washed her hands, i turned her head to the side and pecked her lips once again. "sean, are you on a viagra again?" she mused. i laughed wholeheartedly, wrapping my arms around her. "of course not." i replied kissing her on the neck.

"okay, that's it. i'm going to go check on the little ones. you start cooking." she ordered. i bit my lip to hold back a laugh at how annoyed she was getting. "wait!" kaycee turned around startled. "can i have one more before you go?" i asked holding up a finger.