Search Party

Kaycee: 17 years old
Sean: 18 years old

Kaycee's POV

Bails💃❤

Where are you?

Kaycee, he's really sorry. Everyone is worried.

Read 5:23pm

Julian

He's devastated, Kaycee. Please just talk to him. Call him, text him, do something!

We need to know you're okay.

Chloe, Josh, and I are coming to look for you.

Read 5:30pm

Jerk

kayc, where are you?

i'm sorry i yelled at you. kaycee, please tell us where you are.

Read 5:15pm

i know, you're probably confused as to what's going on here. well let me rewind this whole story...

|<<<

"we'll do it one more time and then we're good." sean said. we were practicing some partner routines for babe19. will wanted us both to teach since i was more comfortable with teaching now. and we thought, why not teach a collaboration of both our styles.

we decided to dance to gravity by alex & sierra. it was a bit different for us since we never did lyrical pieces. it was usually contemporary, hip-hop, or some break-a-spine type of thing is what sean calls it.

it had been pretty rough rehearsing this piece. not just because we hadn't done lyrical, but because our feelings were in the way. sean and i haven't confessed our feelings. were we aware of them? yes. have we had our cliche moments? yes. we actually just had one, but we're not gonna talk about that.

he restarted the music and went into his position.

something always brings me back to you.

he wrapped me in arms and held me to his chest then swinging me around.

no matter what i say or do i still feel you here
'till the moment i'm gone

i slipped from his embrace and danced my part with him watching intently. the story was that we were bad for each other but still wanted more. we couldn't have a relationship because it was too much on the line. however, we still always found our way back to one another.

i was in the middle of a pirouette then swept off my feet and onto his shoulder. i came down, gracefully landing on the floor. he did simple subtle movements in a representation of his pain.

i don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
here i am and i stand so tall

we did synchronized movements and some where he would be controlling me. he lifted me once more. my legs were around his waist, my chest to his as we looked into each other's eyes.

time stopped and we were no longer dancing. it was just me in his arms. anything could happen. he could drop me and restart the routine or...

he put his hand on my cheek, lightly stroking it. it was painful this way because even though we were doing a dance, it wasn't just that to us. it was our story.

in his eyes i saw love and hesitation and i knew mine were pleading. we stayed there for i don't know how long, but he let me go.

he turned off the music while i just stood there. "i think it's best we get some rest." sean said closing his laptop then walking past me, the breeze almost knocking me over. i grabbed his hand before he could go any further.