03. | Wrap Around

Giselle
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

"Hey gorgeous you looking beautiful as ever!" Kelly says hugging her friend.

"Hi hello thank you Kelly you look amazing too" Giselle says with a smile while showing off her curves wearing a green coat.

"Aw thanks so where's Brandy at I thought she was staying at your house for the weekend" Kelly says walking In the store beside Giselle.

Brandy went to Spellman College she usually home on the weekends.

"Oh she's at the house asleep you know she would've came but I left home to get some rest!" Giselle says as she recognized someone she knew waiting at the Pharmacy department.

"Lauryn?" Giselle said staring at the young woman

"Oh hey Giselle how you and Brandy been?" Lauryn says holding a few Items In her hand.

Giselle glanced over at the counter to see what she was buying as she saw some prescription drugs.

"We been fine Is everything okay with you" Giselle asked her.

"Oh yeah um my mother wanted me to pick up her prescription for her" Lauryn says paying the worker.

"Damn Lil bit you scared us for a minute we thought something else was wrong" Kelly says calling her China's nickname.

Lauryn looked at Kelly and smiled and It's crazy because she looked so much like China and Brandi.

"I'm sorry China didn't tell you?" Lauryn says walking out the line putting her change In her back pocket.

Giselle and Kelly looked confused. "No about what?"

"Well my mom has been pretty sick recently getting over the Flu she must have caught It from somebody that was sick at the Christmas Party."

"Oh no Is she okay!?" Giselle and Kelly say In unison.

"Yeah she's fine now thank god" Lauryn says putting on a smile while bumping the bag on her leg.

"Well I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better bye talk to you later" Giselle says walking away with Kelly.

"Bye" Lauryn says pulling her hoodie over her head walking out of the store.

And that was the end of that Giselle and Kelly walked around Walmart to get their children some gifts.

"Giselle are you sure that girl was buying her mother's medicine for her?!" Kelly shouted out In the store.