10. | Family Time

DurkAtlanta, Georgia

Durk
Atlanta, Georgia

Kameron was in the living room watching "Coco Melon" on Netflix with his dad Durk they have been bonding a lot lately.

"Okay this the last episode son then you're going in the room to go to bed" Durk said getting restless.

Kameron nodded his head slowly while eating a couple of fries out his "Wendy's" bag that his daddy bought for him when they were out earlier shopping.

"Okay Dad" Kameron finally responded

Kameron was a daddy boy he loved to hang out with his father way more than his mother China he didn't even know about his mother China for the longest, he just found out about China when he turned two and not only thing China was sick in a coma around the time he was born.

Durk sat down with his son for nearly two hours watching TV with him he wanted to hop on the game and beat Von ass in basketball.

His phone rings Durk grabbed his phone on the table and press answer while speaking to a familiar voice.

"Hello?" Durk said as Von voice shouted into the phone.

"Man, what are you doing gang I'm ready to get on the game you over there playing like Tyrin bitch ass!" Von says talking aggressive.

Durk chuckled in the phone while rubbing his chin.

"Von, I'm watching Coco Melon with my kid right now but I'll see later hopping on there and what's up with that nigga he been kicking It tough with Brandy" Durk says laughing.

"Man what the hell your son doing watching that boring show for? He needs to be watching Power or something! but anyways who is Brandy?" Von says in a state of shock.

Von didn't know that China had another sister named Brandy he never be around them like that he always chilling at the studio to do work or hanging out with his friend Muwop.