04. | Wrong Sister

BrandyAtlanta Georgia 📍

Brandy
Atlanta Georgia 📍

"Brandy Browning come here this second we need to talk!!!" Her mother yelled downstairs.

"Yes ma'am I'm coming!" Brandy says running downstairs.

Giselle gave her daughter the meanest look ever In parent's history she didn't even blink not one time.

"Mom what's up you're kind of scaring me did something happen" Brandy says with her hands on her chest.

"Don't ask me any questions around here what do I look like one of your college friends girl!!! Anyways have you talked to Lauryn today?" Giselle says looking at her meanly.

Brandy looked confused she didn't even know why she mentioning Lauryn's name because them two barely even talk like that on Twitter she only talks to China that's It.

"No ma'am!" Brandy says shaking her head fast.

"Are you positive because I will find out If you have so you better come clean!" Giselle says folding her arms across the chest.

"No I haven't talk to her because she's been busy lately with King Von" Brandy says as Giselle looked with a bazar look upon her face.

"Busy doing what buying pregnancy tests for somebody like you! hold on wait a minute because I know you about to chime In while I'm speaking let me finish first! now I know damn well your ass ain't pregnant Is that the reason why you been sleeping In so much and not eating answer me!" Giselle yelled.

Brandy looked at her getting teary eyed. "No mother I'm not even dating right now."

Giselle looked at her sideways and dismissed her.

"Mhm bye go back In your room!" Giselle says as her daughter ran upstairs.

Anyways she called her sister China but she didn't answer so she called her Aunt Piaget Giselle's only sister that will come to her rescue.

"Hey niece what's going on your mom just text me and said you and her wasn't really getting along" Her Aunt said.

"She's crazy!!! no wonder she lost her kids at a early age because she's bipolar!!" Brandy says crying on the phone.

"What? Brandy calm down that's not true your mother did the best she could for y'all neither of you wasn't needing for nothing In this world with the adoptive parents you two had" Her aunt said calming Brandy down.