07. | New Year's Eve Party

Giselle
Atlanta, Georgia
New Year's Eve Party

"Hey y'all!" Piaget says showing up for dinner with her son Julez.

Giselle's two daughters and Durk and her grandbaby Kameron came over to have a family dinner over Giselle house before the ball dropped, plus she called her sister and nephew Juelz over for dinner as well just in case things gets bad.

"Hey Auntie!" Brandy was the first person to speak.

Piaget hugged her sister tightly then came around the table to give Ashante a hug.

"Hey Brandy look at you getting all grown on me! you remember Julez right" Piaget says pointing at her older son.

Brandy smiled. "Yeah of course he gotten so big"

"Um Juelz please come and say Hi to your cousins don't be rude and stop texting your girlfriend at the dinner table!" Piaget said hollering.

"Yes ma'am" Julez says with manners.

Julez turned his hat backwards and got up from his seat and walked over to where Brandy and China were seated at to give them all a hug.

"Hey girls wassup!" Julez says leaning over their seat to give them a hug.

"Hey Julez nice to see you again" Brandy and China said to him.

"It's nice to see you to. What's up man!" Julez said dapping Durk.

"What's up Julez" Durk said as they both did a handshake.

"What's up Kameron! my bad I didn't see you over there" Julez says speaking to his younger cousin.

Kameron just looked at him wondering who he was as he says. "Hi"

"That's your other cousin on your mother side" Durk said looking at his son.

Kameron just looked at Julez and smiled.

"Yes" Julez said sitting back down.

"Well I'm so glad to see all of you here so China tell me what's been going on?" Piaget said after she got done hugging everyone, she took a seat by her sister Giselle.

"Oh well a whole lot of stuff been going on lately" China said keeping quiet about her pregnancy.

"Oh yeah a lot been going on right babe?" Durk said looking at China.

"Ole stop with those secrets and tell me what's been happening!" Piaget says bluntly.

Giselle just shook her head and stared at her daughter China she was always private with them she couldn't understand It.

"China's pregnant Auntie!" Brandy says confirming China's pregnancy.

Julez gave her this look. "Again?"

"Brandy what are you doing It was supposed to be a surprise" China says playfully rolling her eyes.

"Girl I know but I couldn't hold that one In I had to let It out....and speaking of kids they want ten babies" Brandy says laughing.

"Okay how Is everyone yams did I slay or what" Giselle says changing the subject.

"Wait you are Niece!!" Piaget says smiling.

China couldn't believe her reaction. "Yeah, I'm pregnant."

"Well congratulations" Piaget says as China smiled back.