12. | Breakfast Talk

Lauryn Atlanta Georgia (Morning)

Lauryn
Atlanta Georgia
(Morning)

Lauryn walked in the kitchen with a smirk on her face she tried not to let Von words get to her, but the only thing she hated most about him being cocky and ungrateful towards her around his homie Durk.

"Hey Ryn come over here and have breakfast with us gang!" King Von said sitting at the table with his two children and nephew watching them eat breakfast so he could do what he got to do.

Which was chase the money and go to the studio.

"Ok. Hey good morning y'all look cute. What's the occasion?" Lauryn says cheerfully walking up a chair to pull her seat up to the table and grabbed the cereal that was on the table and milk next to It.

"Oh thanks yeah they ain't got no swag like they uncle and dad oh nothing just sitting here chilling" King Von says with a smirk holding his son and daughter on his lap.

Grandbabi didn't like that statement too well because he had something to say about that.

"No cap I've a lot of swag I don't look homeless" King Von nephew said eating breakfast.

Lauryn started bursting out in laughter.

"I know, he crazy as hell for mentioning that word" King Von laughed.

Lauryn playfully rolled her eyes while she fixed herself a bowl of fruit loops while thinking about what King Von nephew said to his uncle.

"Von, your nephew Is so silly" Lauryn said looking over at Grandbabii.

"He sure is. Now you see what I've to deal with Lauryn I got to do a lot to make sure these kids are good" Von said staring at her beauty.

Lauryn ate her cereal and agreed with him "Yeah I love that you do everything for your nephew and kids that most men's don't which is crazy"

King Von looked straight at her for a little bit he admired her kindness and sweetness he hadn't seen her bad side yet.

"I know right, so anyway what happen to you last night I didn't hear from you for the rest of the night I was like I know she ain't messing around" Von says putting a pacifier in his daughter's mouth.

Lauryn gave him this look.

"I don't cheat I was watching Television In the other room!" She says looking serious.

King Von licked his lips and said. "Shit, here we go again, you said that too quick"

"You started It Von. And we both know how this Is going to go so how about we just drop it" Lauryn said tired of hearing about It.

"Aww, you mad cause I put you on front street?" King Von says teasing her.

"Front street?" She says staring confusedly.