17. | Actin Brand New

Sierra Atlanta, Georgia

Sierra
Atlanta, Georgia

Sierra drove at this park along with her boyfriend for two In a half years and their daughter on this hot and summer day enjoying the weather they always would do fun stuff like this together.

"Aye! mommy look what I can do!" Truth says letting go while sliding down the slide with no hands.

Sierra looked up taking eyes away from her phone so she can see her daughter sliding down the slide by herself.

"Cool that was good...so uh are you tired of playing because It's about too start raining?" Sierra said looking at her daughter.

"No!" She responded running off while going to play.

"Man! She don't listen" Sierra said shaking her head.

"That's what I said she better come on before It comes down I ain't trying to be out here all day on foenem" Booka600 says.

"Exactly I gotta make some tacos for dinner" Sierra says getting Impatient.

"I can't wait" Booka600 said grinning from his seat.

An Hour Later

An Hour Later

Just then Sierra phone started ringing she looked down at the noticeable number and was shock who was calling It was Trai.

Sierra had went out on a few dates with the actor Trai while she was a Freshmen In college but the two broken up because Sierra couldn't trust him and besides he did have other women In his phone so they just remained friends after that.

Sierra stalled for a good minute In a half answering the phone she didn't want to answer because she knew Booka might question her but she rethink It through and so she answer It.

"Hey Trai" Sierra answered.

"Hey Sierra how's It going?" Trai said talking In the happiest tone.