06. | Hours And Hours

China  Atlanta Georgia 6:40 pm In Traffic

China
Atlanta Georgia
6:40 pm In Traffic

"Stop Durk I can barely get a word out to talk to our fans without you speeding and swerving In different lanes!" She says pointing at him while sitting in the passenger side.

She uploaded a few videos on her Instagram story of her screaming at Durk telling him to slow down as he giggled pressing his foot a little on the gas before he broke It down.

"Okay baby I stop driving fast" Durk said laughing while slowing down.

"Yeah whatever" China said rolling her eyes playfully she knows how her husband acts when he gets a car.

China was holding on onto her seat while being on Instagram story with her and her husband taking a spin in one of his newest cars he purchased, China Ignored him as he went fast, she didn't like speeding at all.

"Did you post the video China?" Durk asked while driving.

"Yeah, it's on their aww Brandi was the first one that liked It by the way" China says gushing.

"That's nice baby" Durk said steering the wheel to make a turn.

"Yeah, ain't It" China said smiling.

"Yup" Durk said.

Durk and China was on their way to Giselle's house to visit Giselle didn't know they was coming over It was a surprise.

China looked down at her phone and saw a message at the top of the screen she clicked on It fast and couldn't believe who It was.

Unkown 👱🏽‍♀️

Hey this Tina your grandmother from Houston Texas how are you sweetheart?

China

Hello there I'm doing good. Wow. so, are you really Giselle's mother?

Unknown 👱🏽‍♀️

Yes, I am and you also have another aunt her names Chloe Bailey she's the same age as you and your sister

China

wait I didn't know my mother had another sister before

Unknown 👱🏽‍♀️

Well, she doesn't know about her because I adopted Chloe right when your mother left home seven months pregnant