11. | No Commitment

BrandyAtlanta, Georgia Tyrin's House

Brandy
Atlanta, Georgia
Tyrin's House

"Brandy? Umm come in" Tyrin said looking at her in the door.

Tyrin rubbed his hands he knew he had her then, anyway he didn't know she knew where he lived at he couldn't figure that out because Durk didn't know where he stayed

Brandy sighed and walked inside his nice house with her coat wrapped around her arm as she didn't say anything to him Instead, she just took a seat on the couch while scrolling down her Instagram.

Tyrin followed her In the other room and took a seat by her as he started conversation with her, he was nice about it.

"You good ma?" Tyin said putting his arms around her.

Brandy stopped looking down at her phone and pay attention to Tyrin before she started breaking down while he held her in his arms rubbing her on the shoulders constantly as he didn't understand why was she so emotional.

"Lemme guess your mom is stressing you out about everything and that is why you here, huh?" Tyrin says not taking his eyes off her.

"Yes exactly! you know she do too much Tyin I just thought I come here to not think about the fight and clear my mind I'm sorry for stopping by like this I can come back another time If you're busy" Brandy said wiping her eyes.

Tyrin gave her a look knowing damn well he didn't want her to go he didn't care what she did she can stay as long as she wants.

"No you good no worries so did you eat something?" Tyrin asked her.

Brandy didn't want to eat right now before she could say anything her phone rung she sighed and picked up her phone looking on the screen as she rolled her eyes and sated her phone back down when she saw Giselle's number.

"No I'm okay thanks Tyrin" Brandy said sitting back down.

Tyrin nodded his head In return as he watched her have a seat on the couch.