09. | More Than Friends

ChinaMcClain I miss talking to y'all on Instagram 😥 sorry I been so busy working

1,000,000 likes

23.8k Comments

Nicki we should go live!☺

China okay let's do It 🤗

Nicki alright give me a couple of minutes my son just woke up you know how that goes! He is such a mama's boy

China was texting someone she never usually texts her grandma Tina wanted to get people together for a family reunion this summer In Texas when she recognized a notification popped on her screen of the rapper Nicki on Instagram went live on her page, she hopped on her live and made a comment which Nicki pinned her comment.

China Hey Nicki 👋

Then Nicki clicked on her name and went live with her.

"Hey China thanks so much for joining I'm so excited and anyone who's in here I'm going to be talking to my guest China during the whole live! so how you been and you look amazing lil sis!" Nicki says with a smile.

"Thanks so do you and yes I'm ready whenever you are and I'm doing great" China said with a smirk.

"Alright good so how's Durk and your son been because you know people want to know since you came on social media and announced your pregnancy!! You must be excited!!" Nicki asked her.

"Oh everyone's doing good and yes I am very excited to have another one running around by the way I would get Durk on here to speak to the chat but he acts antisocial sometimes so I'ma just leave him alone" China says making Nicki laugh.

"Not Durkio doesn't like working social media" Nicki said in her New York accent.

"I know right he's kind of chill that's all" China said.

Nicki Minaj sipped her a little wine out her wine glass while shifting around in her seat.

"Oh really so what does he do just sit there and look at the comments!" Nicki said cracking a joke.

China had to laugh on that one.

"Probably...I don't know what he do on live" China said talking to Nicki on her live.

"Oh I heard that!" Durk said licking his lips as he walks in the room.

China gave him a look as she turned around to see Durk standing there with Kameron beside him playing with a little basketball in his hand.

"I don't care by the way what do you got plan for today?" China said to Durk.

"Hey wassup Durk" Nicki said chewing gum on camera.