16. | Energy Don't Lie

Giselle
Atlanta Georgia

Giselle called her sister and her two best friends Kelly and Michelle over to do some Yoga and talk about what China did that just came out in the media about her doing some new movie about her life story and Giselle not too happy about that.

"So, what do you've too talk about with us because I can use some little bit of gossip especially after what happened to me last night!" Kelly said before drinking her champagne glass in her hand.

Piaget and Michelle turned to look at her while giving her this side eye.

"Girl something is wrong with you anyways will you hush so we can hear what she's saying we don't need two people talking all at once" Michelle said with a distinctive sound of voice.

"I know Kelly be quiet I want to hear this I'm pretty sure you did have a rough night you're not the only one with man Issues" Piaget said in her softest voice.

"Excuse me miss girl?" Kelly said looking at her all wrong.

Michelle rolled her eyes and gave a harshly tone to the girls.

"Alright Ladies break It up!! damn, I know y'all playing but can we just hear Giselle out please now let's get into this Giselle tell us what's on your mind" Michelle sat with her legs crossed.

"Yeah, tell us girl" Kelly said with a smile.

"Ok um China and Chloe got their selves a movie deal they know what they were doing they are evil and Tina better not have anything to do with this!" Giselle said In rage.

"Tina better stay out of this and don't worry sis we make sure that movie don't get made unless they want to get sued and have a lawsuit on their hands!" Piaget says holding her sister in her arms while she comforts her.

"I don't care for them girls anymore" Michelle said being honest.

"Same here I didn't even know China was like that" Kelly said.

"After all I did for her I help her get found and everything when she got kidnapped cause her Husband didn't know where she was and she still threw me under the bus!!" Giselle says to her friends.

"Right, she shouldn't have turned on you like that all for some movie about her that just doesn't make no sense! It's making me want to tell her ass off so bad but I'm going to keep it pretty for now until I see her again!" Piaget says as Giselle doorbell rung.

"Who the hell ringing the doorbell?" Michelle says turning around at the door.

"Oh I don't know let me see who it is at the door I'll be back" Giselle says getting up to get the door.

She walked to the door and opened it up to see China standing right in front of her with black shades on her face.

"Well hi can I come In?" China said with a smirk on her face.