Chapter 6

To say that the train ride had been eventful so far would be a complete under statement. They had eaten a bunch of junk food, made a new friend called Ron, a girl name Hermione had walked in and showed them some magic, a boy name Neville who had lost his toad had come in, and they had talked a bit about the magic world.

Ron was just taking Harry and Kirra through the finer points of the game magic game, quidditch when the compartment door slid open yet again, but it wasn't Neville the toadless boy, or Hermione Granger this time.

Four boys entered, and the twins instantly recognized the two middles one at once: it was the pale boy and the brunette from Madam Malkin's robe shop.

Draco was looking at Harry and Kirra with a lot more interest than he'd shown back in Diagon Alley whereas Theodore was just looking down at the girl with an unreadable expression on his face, but an obvious sneer tugging on his lips.

"Is it true?" Draco suddenly said. "They're saying all down the train that the Potter twins are in this compartment. So it's you two, is it?"

"Yes," said Harry but Kirra just glared up at the pale boy, trying to ignore the gaze from Theodore. Kirra looked at the other boys. Both of them were thickset and looked extremely mean. Standing on either side of Draco and Theodore , they looked like bodyguards.

"Oh, this is Crabbe and this is Goyle, That's Theodore Nott" said the pale boy carelessly, noticing where Kirra was looking. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron gave a slight cough, which might have been hiding a snigger.

Draco Malfoy looked at him. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." He turned back to Harry and Kirra.

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potters. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He held out his hand to shake but neither of the twins shook it.

"I think we can tell who the wrong sort are for ourselves, thanks," Kirra said coolly and Theodore couldn't help but grin slightly but it only grew as the girl continued "oh and in case there is a stick so far up your ass that it is jabbing your brain and stopping its function, that means piss off please."

Draco Malfoy didn't go red, but a pink tinge appeared in his pale cheeks. "What did you say to me?" Draco sneered as he took a step forward

"You heard Malfoy, I said piss off" The girl commented and Draco only seemed to get more annoyed with the girl

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid, and it'll rub off on you." All three of them stood up

"Say that again," Ron said, his face as red as his hair.

"Oh, you're going to fight us, are you?" Malfoy sneered.

"Unless you get out now," said Harry, more bravely than he felt, because Crabbe and Goyle were a lot bigger than him or Ron or his sister.

"But we don't feet like leaving, do we, boys? We've eaten all our food and you still seem to have some." Goyle reached toward the Chocolate Frogs next to Ron — Ron leapt forward, but before he'd so much as touched Goyle, Kirra had pushed Goyle back.

Goyle let out a horrible yell and looked like he was about to hit the girl. Crabbe and Malfoy backed away as Goyle swung his fist towards the girl but Kirra had ducked and then pushed the boy back once more, only making him angrier