And then there was nothing at all

"And I told you. Over my dead body"

"Well then so be it." Tom Riddle replied to his son with a smirk before raising the wand in his hand towards Theodore. Theo didn't falter, if anything he stood up even taller and even more straight, he desperately hoped that by the time Tom Riddle had killed him, Harry Potter will have returned to save the girl behind him, whom he cared for so dearly. Theodore closed his eyes waiting for the blow, it was like everything around him went silent. "Stop" the girl choked out softly. Theodore's eyes shot open instantly

Her hands pressed down hard agaisnt the cold ground onf the chamber as she pushed herself up of the ground, stumbling as she did so. She stumbled forward next to Theodore and then stood in front of him, "You can take me, but, you have to promise you wont hurt Theodore, Harry or Ginny" The girl choked out, black blood spilled from her lips and sweat escaped from her skin.

"No way, i'm not letting you go with him" Theodore says and quickly grabs the girl and pulls her into his chest, he looked down at her, meeting her beautiful green eyes with his ocean blue ones, "I'm going to try and hold him back while you get out of here, go find Harry and get the hell out of here okay?"

"Just shut up okay. I'm not leaving." She says and her legs gave out under her, making Theodore wrap his arms around her tighter, holding her up off the ground.

"You heard her, now hand her over quickly and you can go" Tom smirked, but the fear was evident in his eyes as they kept looking down at her in worry. Suddenly Harry and the Basalisk came back into the main part of the chamber, the attention of the Hufflepuff and two slytherins was changed over to Harry as he climbed the stone face of Slytherin, eventually driving the sword of Gryffindor into the roof of the snakes mouth. Harry climbed down the statue and quickly ran over to his sister, who was barely alive in Theodore's arms.

"Kirra! keep your eyes open alright" Harry scolded and Theodore carefully placed her down onto the floor with tears falling down his cheeks, "You can't leave me little badger, you're all I have left" the Slytherin boy choked out softly.

Kirras eyes slowly fell onto a tooth from the snake lying on the ground, it was the one that had cut through her side, she let out a small groan of pain before looking up at her brother, "Harry... the diary and the tooth" she choked out and Harry looked confused at first but then it began to click in his head, he quickly scrambled onto his feet and ran over to the tooth and grabbed it before running to the Diary and then drove the tooth right into the Diary

There was a long, dreadful, piercing scream and as soon as the Hufflepuff heard it, she was dragged back into another memory from a past life.

The walls of the room of requirment were covered in small flowers as 16-year-old Tom Riddle and Ophelia Winston laid on a bed in the middle of the room. Toms hand slowly traced shapes into the girls naked back as she laid on his chest listening to his hearbeat thumbing harmonically in his chest.

"Thank you Oph" the boy muttered out softly, the girl let out a small chuckle before lifting her head off his chest and looking up at his face as he looked at her with a loving look in his eyes, "For what?" the asked him with a beautiful playful grin on her face

"Before you... before us, all there was, was darkness and all I wanted was to rule the wizarding world, I never cared for anyone or anything, but then you came. There is only one thing in this world that I care about more than becoming the greatest sorcerer in the world, and its you" Tom told her and Ophelia accidentally let a frown slip onto her face as she thought about it, all the chaos and destruction that she knew the boy was capable of, she knew he was dangerous, but there was good in him too, "and thank you for giving me another chance," she knew he had done horrible things, but she didn't know just what he had done.