Admitted Feelings

The small Hufflepuff was strolling down the halls minding her own business, a soft humming was falling from her lips as she happily welcomed the warm air, which had been hiding away recently.

Theodore Nott was walking down the halls of the school, a stern look on his face as he looked for anything that would help him figure out where the chamber was. He was an heir of Slytherin, in fact, the only one left besides his father, and since Theodore didn't open the chamber, he knew that it could only mean one thing.

He was beyond pissed when he saw the Hufflepuff walking down the corridors, what more did he have to do to get her expelled?

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, his tone was bland and his face was blank, she snapped out of her own little world with a small fright. Her forehead had a large bandaid on it and her arm was in a cast that had many names written all over it

"Just going for a walk Nott, what's it to you?" She asked him with a small smile, "Just enjoying the fresh air coming in through the halls, and keeping an eye out for whiskers. His eyebrows raised, clearly having no idea what she is talking about, "oh it's my cat" she answered his questioning gaze

"you shouldn't be walking around the halls by yourself, I knew you were too curious for your own good but i didn't know that you had a death wish, you do realise that there is someone ging around petrifying people, or were you too caught up in your own little world to realise?" Theodore said and rolled his eyes and the two of them began to walk down the hallways side by side

"Whoever it is that's petrifying people, they are after muggle-borns so I don't really have an issue" she muttered and she seemed very sad "and I like to think that with me walking around, there might be a chance that I can stop another person from getting attacked. After all, i can understand what the monster is saying, its got to mean something right? Maybe I can help them" she said and he stared ahead as they walked, she was kind and willing to put herself at risk to save others.

He couldn't help but think that she was the complete opposite to him and she was far braver than most of the students here. She had the bravery to be a Gryffindor and the smarts to be a Ravenclaw, hell she even had a bit of Slytherin in her, but it was clear why she was a Hufflepuff.

She was loyal beyond belief and more caring than anyone he had ever met. She always saw the best in people even when they tried so hard to make sure that there was nothing good about them. Theodore was suddenly cut out of his thoughts.

"so what are you doing out here walking by yourself, I hardly ever see you without your little posey" Kirra asked him with a small playful grin. He looked down at her and shrugged his shoulders

"Just going for a small stroll" he lied to her and she nodded her head, not bothering to question him

"Its scary you know" she muttered out to him and he looked at her with a look of surprise on his face "to think that there are people out there that hate people because of their blood status so much, that they would kill them. My friend JJ... I'm scared that something will happen to him, I'm scared that I won't be able to protect him"

Theodore Nott watched as a few stray tears slid down the brunette's cheeks, she didn't bother to wipe them away as she thought of all the horrible things that could happen to her friend and the other muggle-borns of the school.

Theodore felt his heart tug in his chest at the sight of her crying, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up, being cold to someone so warm, someone who was the only light in their life of darkness.

He was sure that she was put here by the gods to show people what the meaning of love was.

Theodore couldn't bear it any longer so he walked off, leaving the girl there confused and sad. She worried that she had done something to upset him, had she said something wrong? She let out a small sigh and then began to continue her walk down the halls but one more she was stopped, but this time it was by more than one person. It was a bunch of Slytherins, both genders and some had amused looks on their faces and some looked completely disgusted as they looked at her.